Windows 10: powerpoint problem

Discus and support powerpoint problem in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; i am using power point 2013 but today when i opened my project to continue when adding images i am getting :an error occured while importing this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by hussein2, Mar 31, 2016.

1. hussein2 Win User

powerpoint problem

i am using power point 2013 but today when i opened my project to continue when adding images i am getting :an error occured while importing this file>>> please help it is very urgent thx in advance <3

:)

hussein2, Mar 31, 2016
  2. KentShoop Win User

Sound Recorder in Windows 10

In Windows 7 I could open a Powerpoint Show after I started recording and it would continue to record until I closed Powerpoint and stopped the recording an saved it. In Windows 10 I start recording but it pauses when I open the Powerpoint Show and will
    not resume until I close the Powerpoint Show. Is there a way around this problem?

KentShoop, Mar 31, 2016
  3. PowerPoint openning and displaying too wide

Thank you, HM. However, changing the display for two years of PowerPoints is not a viable option.

Again, my problem is how PowerPoint is appearing on my pc which in turn changes the display.

-utr88

UponThisRock88, Mar 31, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

powerpoint problem

I probably cannot help you, but those capable to help would need to know what was the error message.
    You have not given us anything to work on.

davidhk, Mar 31, 2016
  5. hussein2 Win User
    powerpoint problem [​IMG]

hussein2, Mar 31, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    If you choose a different file, will it get imported ?

davidhk, Apr 1, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

powerpoint problem

1. powerpoint problem - Similar Threads - powerpoint problem

2. Powerpoint problems with HDMI connection to TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powerpoint problems with HDMI connection to TV: Until relatively recently, PowerPoint presentations would display perfectly on an external TV via an HDMI connection. This all changed I assume some update messed it up and now when a video with sound is on a slide either the sound is badly lagging or the whole thing freezes....
  3. Powerpoint problems with HDMI connection to TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powerpoint problems with HDMI connection to TV: Until relatively recently, PowerPoint presentations would display perfectly on an external TV via an HDMI connection. This all changed I assume some update messed it up and now when a video with sound is on a slide either the sound is badly lagging or the whole thing freezes....
  4. Problem with downloading powerpoint .pptx files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with downloading powerpoint .pptx files: Whenever I try and download a powerpoint file which are the form of all my school's lectures, my laptop infinitely downloads the file over and over again. Once I manage to click cancel, all the powerpoint files are deleted so I can't even open the file by the end....
  5. Problem with downloading powerpoint .pptx files

Problem with downloading powerpoint .pptx files: Whenever I try and download a powerpoint file which are the form of all my school's lectures, my laptop infinitely downloads the file over and over again. Once I manage to click cancel, all the powerpoint files are deleted so I can't even open the file by the end....
  6. powerpoint problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    powerpoint problem: why is there a lag time between typing and my cursor moving in powerpoint in my new laptop? Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powerpoint-problem/2fc92f3b-6835-42a4-ae3c-17af085c0e7d
  7. powerpoint problem

powerpoint problem: why is there a lag time between typing and my cursor moving in powerpoint in my new laptop? Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powerpoint-problem/2fc92f3b-6835-42a4-ae3c-17af085c0e7d
  8. wierd problem with many apps like file exporer, ms powerpoint, touchpad and function key

wierd problem with many apps like file exporer, ms powerpoint, touchpad and function key: when i open file explorer or i have to choose a file from it, its address bar starts blinking and it doesnt stops until i press only fn key but after sometimes, it starts again same with touchpad, it stops working sometimes and when i press fn key, it starts working, after...
  9. Problem with HP 15 video within Powerpoint, plugged in charger and not plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with HP 15 video within Powerpoint, plugged in charger and not plugged in: When computer not plugged, the embedded videos in Powerpoint play at correct size. When HP 15 is plugged in the embedded videos are zoomed in....
  10. Problem with PowerPoint and some apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with PowerPoint and some apps: When I use PowerPoint and start the slideshow, the screen shows half the slide and the same half screen is mirrored at a right angle. The same thing happens on some a live online demo I was watching. Any ideas what the problem is and how to fix. I'll try posting an image....