Windows 10: PowerShell Core 6.0: Generally Available and Supported

Discus and support PowerShell Core 6.0: Generally Available and Supported in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; PowerShell Core 6.0 is a new edition of PowerShell that is cross-platform (Windows, macOS, and Linux), open-source, and built for heterogeneous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

PowerShell Core 6.0: Generally Available and Supported

Read more: PowerShell Core 6.0: Generally Available (GA) and Supported! | PowerShell Team Blog

:)

Brink, Jan 10, 2018

2. Why do some new phones have older versions of Microsoft OS after Windows Phone 7 release?

Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Core Microsoft Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3 ARE available I have just checked again

Ahmed Hesham, Jan 10, 2018
  3. Why do some new phones have older versions of Microsoft OS like Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Core and Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Professional after Windows Phone 7 release?

I already have another question, Which one is the newer version Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Core or Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 R3 ?

Ahmed Hesham, Jan 10, 2018
Thema:

PowerShell Core 6.0: Generally Available and Supported

1. PowerShell Core 6.0: Generally Available and Supported - Similar Threads - PowerShell Core Generally

2. General Availability of PowerShell 7.2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    General Availability of PowerShell 7.2: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThomasMaurerCH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qq1j8u/general_availability_of_powershell_72/
  3. General support

in Browsers and Email
    General support: I have been a Eudora user for some 30 years from DOS all the way to Windows 10 and still say Eudora 7 would have been the best had Qualcomm continued to upgrade it and not dropped it several years ago. In many respects it is still better than any of the others even MS Outlook...
  4. PowerShell novice general questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerShell novice general questions: I wrote my first DOS bat file in 1988 and when PowerShell arrived I largely ignored it. Now circumstances have contrived to entice me into exploring its utility. Having now written a small script it is obvious PowerShell is much more than simply a turbocharged DOS CMD prompt...
  5. Microsoft announces generally available release of PowerShell 7.0

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces generally available release of PowerShell 7.0: Today, we’re happy to announce the Generally Available (GA) release of PowerShell 7.0! Before anything else, we’d like to thank our many, many open-source contributors for making this release possible by submitting code, tests, documentation, and issue...
  6. PowerShell 7 Preview 6 now available

in Windows 10 News
    PowerShell 7 Preview 6 now available: Today we shipped PowerShell 7 Preview.6! This release contains a number of new features and many bug fixes from both the community as well as the PowerShell team. See the Release Notes for all the details of what is included in this release. This will be the last preview...
  7. Microsoft Teams PowerShell Module General Availability

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams PowerShell Module General Availability: We are excited to announce the general availability of the Microsoft Teams PowerShell module. This PowerShell module, first released in Beta last year, allows you to manage the lifecycle of teams within your organization. As a Global Administrator or Teams Service...
  8. PowerShell Core Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PowerShell Core Question: Hi,i just found out that PowerShell core now exists, so my question is if one day a now major windows 10 update will eventually see the official release of PowerShell core where it's standard on windows 10,since its not intended to replace windows PowerShell,and it will be...
  9. #AzureAD PowerShell V2.0 is now Generally Available

in Windows 10 News
    #AzureAD PowerShell V2.0 is now Generally Available: Howdy folks, About a month ago, we announced an updated public preview for PowerShell Azure AD v2.0. Today I’m happy to announce that these PowerShell Azure AD v2.0 cmdlets are now generally available (GA)! To give you a rundown on the improvements we’ve made since...
  10. PowerShell Core 6 Release Candidate now available

in Windows 10 News
    PowerShell Core 6 Release Candidate now available: PowerShell Core 6 Release Candidate Last year, we announced that PowerShell was not only Open Source, but also cross platform. The finish line is in sight and we recently published the Release Candidate for PowerShell Core 6! PowerShell Team ♥ Community It has been...