Windows 10: powershell help does not seem to work

Discus and support powershell help does not seem to work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try help in powershell i don't get any help. I get as given in pic. [img] What to do to get proper help? 113981 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lvgandhi, Jul 12, 2018.

1. lvgandhi Win User

powershell help does not seem to work

When I try help in powershell i don't get any help. I get as given in pic.

powershell help does not seem to work [​IMG]

What to do to get proper help?

:)

lvgandhi, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jul 12, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 12, 2018
  4. powershell help does not seem to work

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

powershell help does not seem to work

1. powershell help does not seem to work - Similar Threads - powershell help does

2. PowerShell Admin and PowerShell is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerShell Admin and PowerShell is not working: I cannot use PowerShell anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-admin-and-powershell-is-not-working/5609d07f-3986-4c10-aee8-6f243bc7123b
  3. Plug&Play seems to not work properly, does it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plug&Play seems to not work properly, does it?: I use some business tablet for win 10. I need to use hub because it has only one normal USB slot and2 of those godawfull USB type C's. The hub tends to often disconnect for a moment when I adjust postion of the tablet. It weren't big of an issue for like 6 months untill now....
  4. file history does not seem to be working correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file history does not seem to be working correctly: This past June I got an update that killed my file history backups to my NAS I have spent many hours since trying to get it functioning correctly again. Prior, I was backing up three drives. On my NAS' folder, I had three drive letters plus $of. It took forever for the...
  5. Why does PowerShell 7.0.1 Update-Help stall ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does PowerShell 7.0.1 Update-Help stall ?: In a PowerShell 7.0.1 prompt, when I type the following: Update-Help -Verbose it just sits there doing nothing. No error, nothing. My environment: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Version 1909 OS Build 18363.836 $PSVersionTable output: Name Value...
  6. SwapMouseButton function does not seem to work

SwapMouseButton function does not seem to work: Hello, I am SwapMouseButton function to change the primary mouse button from right to left. It seems work, the mouse buttons are swapped, and I can go check in the settings and see that they are indeed swapped... BUT, If I reboot the computer, the setting goes back to...
  7. Help needed for working with csv file in powershell

Help needed for working with csv file in powershell: I have a csv file, I need to extract a few columns from that file and create a csv file with those columns. My csv file is NBN.csv. I tried to extract a few columns in new order. I succeeded in that. But out put is not a csv file as shown below. [img] How to make the out...
  8. Update does not seem to be working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update does not seem to be working: Did a clean install a couple weeks ago (Win 10 Pro 64bit v1709, build 16299.309). However, every time I check for updates I get 'you are up to date'. However, my wife's 10 Pro (same version and build) has updated several time since December and is currently installing...
  9. Get-appxpackage -allusers does not seem to be working.

Get-appxpackage -allusers does not seem to be working.: Let's say I do: Get-appxpackage *onenote* and Get-appxpackage -allusers *onenote* And I find there are entries for this product. So, I run: Get-appxpackage -allusers *onenote* | Remove-AppxPackage And I find that the localuser does not have the package, but...
  10. Auto play does not seem to be working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auto play does not seem to be working.: These are my settings, flash drives do not open explorer when plugged in. Nothing happening when I drop in a Blu-ray, nothing happening when I drop in a blank CD *Sad They show up in Explorer, but no auto play happening at all. Any ideas why not ? TIA *Smile 68148