Windows 10: pparently Windows needs more space on my C Drive

Discus and support pparently Windows needs more space on my C Drive in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Apparently Windows needs more space on my (C:) drive for its latest update. However, when I open the 'Storage Usage' box in 'Settings' it shows that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by robinpe, Jun 22, 2018.

1. robinpe Win User

pparently Windows needs more space on my C Drive

Apparently Windows needs more space on my (Cpparently Windows needs more space on my C Drive :) drive for its latest update. However, when I open the 'Storage Usage' box in 'Settings' it shows that I have 7.39GB of 'Temporary Files'. When I open the 'Temp. file' it shows a total of just a few MB's. Any suggestions? I show 2.46GB of free space left on 'Local Disk (Cpparently Windows needs more space on my C Drive :)' So I deleted my 'Pictures' in (Cpparently Windows needs more space on my C Drive :) & should have gained 10GB of storage space, but it still shows only 2.46GB.

Any help appreciated!!Apparently Windows needs more space on my (Cpparently Windows needs more space on my C Drive :) drive for its latest update. However, when I open the 'Storage Usage' box in 'Settings' it shows that I have 7.39GB of 'Temporary Files'. When I open the 'Temp. file' it shows a total of just a few MB's. Any suggestions? I show 2.46GB of free space left on 'Local Disk (Cpparently Windows needs more space on my C Drive :)' So I deleted my 'Pictures' in (Cpparently Windows needs more space on my C Drive :) & should have gained 10GB of storage space, but it still shows only 2.46GB.
    I have a SD Card with 31.3GB of free space on it. However, I converted that into a OneDrive partition in 'Disk Management, so that all OneDrive's files could be transferred from 'Local Disk (Cpparently Windows needs more space on my C Drive :) to OneDrive OHD (Opparently Windows needs more space on my C Drive :) Any help appreciated!!

:)

robinpe, Jun 22, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 22, 2018
  3. space in hard dist for update windows 10

Hello ManolisTsitkanos,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What is the exact error message that you're getting when performing an update?

Meanwhile, I'd suggest following the steps in this article
    to help you free up drive space on your Windows 10 device.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 22, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 22, 2018
Thema:

1. pparently Windows needs more space on my C Drive - Similar Threads - pparently needs more

2. Need more space on the C: drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need more space on the C: drive: I have allot of free disk space on my D: drive but none on my C: drive. I cannot extend the C: volume. How can I free up disk space? I moved all that I could to the D: drive already. I have a HP Windows 10 system....
  3. Need more space on the C: drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need more space on the C: drive: I have allot of free disk space on my D: drive but none on my C: drive. I cannot extend the C: volume. How can I free up disk space? I moved all that I could to the D: drive already. I have a HP Windows 10 system....
  4. need more space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need more space: what i can delete from windows folder?? submitted by /u/Frosty_Weird5080 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l8oyj4/need_more_space/
  5. Space needed on C drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Space needed on C drive?: Question about Onedrive. When I try to add my photos 65 GB to my backups the "Start Backup" button is greyed out. Message in red says: "Space required on your C:\drive 70.8 GB' I don't have 70.8 GB available. Why does it need space on my C: drive?...
  6. Need more space in Disk 0 C drive

Need more space in Disk 0 C drive: Hello: I need more space in my Disk 0, C drive which is my main partition for applications; then I have Disk 2 D drive where all my data are stored. Because I use a lot graphic development software I am running out of space in C drive and need more space. I know I can't move...
  7. Need more Free Space on my Hard Drive

Need more Free Space on my Hard Drive: So yeah, the other day I was uninstalling games so I could get more space and my pc said I had 108gb free space, so the next day I restarted it and now it says I have 68gb free space. I don't know the reason, I didn't downloaded anything since I uninstalled my games, and I...
  8. need to free space on C: drive...Windows.old??

need to free space on C: drive...Windows.old??: hi...have been trying to free up space on my C: drive and the only thing I see that's taking up space is Windows. Old...Had to reset my laptop and it won't let me delete or move Windows.old...what can I do? Have a 15GB flash drive connected, can I move it to the flash drive...
  9. Need more storage space on C: drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need more storage space on C: drive.: Tried deleting all files not needed to free up space on my computer, by using disk cleanup and manually, but my computer continues to tell me more space is needed to update Windows 10 software it only updates 95% of 100%. I don't want to keep going and delete the wrong...
  10. Windows Needs More Space???

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Needs More Space???: Apparently Windows needs more space on my (C:) drive for its latest update. However, when I open the 'Storage Usage' box in 'Settings' it shows that I have 7.39GB of 'Temporary Files'. When I open the 'Temp. file' it shows a total of just a few MB's. Any suggestions? I show...