Windows 10: Pre Designed Animated & Static Sigs For Members

Discus and support Pre Designed Animated & Static Sigs For Members in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Animated 'Minimal Title' Sig #1 in any colour customised to your requirements. [img] [img] [img] 112353 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Neil Macready, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Pre Designed Animated & Static Sigs For Members

Animated 'Minimal Title' Sig #1 in any colour customised to your requirements.

Pre Designed Animated & Static Sigs For Members [​IMG]

:)

Neil Macready, Jun 16, 2018
  2. Darknova Win User

Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile Pre Designed Animated & Static Sigs For Members :)

Darknova, Jun 17, 2018
  3. mgoksoy Win User
    e71 Icon Animation

Many thanks for the comments.

I was just referring to the animations of the menu icons. One can see the menu items either as a list or icons. My icons are static. As per the user manual and the help text, these icons should be seen as animated.

I was just wondering if the other users of e71 have the possibility to see animated menu items.

mgoksoy, Jun 17, 2018
  4. djisas Win User

Pre Designed Animated & Static Sigs For Members

Anime Nation

Check the coming soon link on my sig, lots and lots of anime that is in the making added this past few days, the list is updated almost daily...

djisas, Jun 17, 2018
Thema:

Pre Designed Animated & Static Sigs For Members

1. Pre Designed Animated & Static Sigs For Members - Similar Threads - Pre Designed Animated

2. Sig-In Activity............

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sig-In Activity............: Hi,People from different countries and continents try to log into my Windows:What is the difference between tentative 1 and 2 circled in red?Thanks you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sig-in-activity/da939ea3-08bf-4c1c-b98e-35cce7e5e57e
  3. Sig-In Activity............

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sig-In Activity............: Hi,People from different countries and continents try to log into my Windows:What is the difference between tentative 1 and 2 circled in red?Thanks you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sig-in-activity/da939ea3-08bf-4c1c-b98e-35cce7e5e57e
  4. Sig-In Activity............

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. No animations

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No animations: Randomly there's been no animations on some stuff. In my browser instead of gliding down when I go down on my scroll wheel it teleports down. When I pull up the taskbar it just appears, when I press the window key start just appears. And when I drag windows it drags a red...
  6. How to make a Sig?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make a Sig?: Made you look! There are some incredible Sig builders on this forum. I wish I could build them as they do. But with limited resources as I have, I have to improvise. So how did I build my basic Sig?? It's kind of a game to find the sources and how it was put together. This is...
  7. how to sig in wit Cortana

in Cortana
    how to sig in wit Cortana: how to sig in wit Cortana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sig-in-wit-cortana/07cd4562-c503-4fb2-94c1-0f845edf4f35"
  8. This is my concept design of the moving window. The Windows 10's Animated Window.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    This is my concept design of the moving window. The Windows 10's Animated Window.: Welcome, today I will talk about the concept of the moving window, When at the beginning, the window is thin, When it moves fast, the Window shows up, it moves this way, <-- , the window stops, and the little circles spinning. here's my picture, thanks.[IMG]...
  9. Something (since at least 18267) makes animated cursors stay in a specific static state

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Something (since at least 18267) makes animated cursors stay in a specific static state: I want to have this custom cursor, but in like, the first 2 minutes of logging on, the cursor already gets in it's static position, and the position it uses differs the amount of times you do it. What would be doing this?...
  10. Custom made sig and avatar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom made sig and avatar: Do you want a custom made signature or an avatar? Then we will make you one on your request! You tell us how it should look and we will try to make it. The NineForum signature sizes is as follows; Max size in pixels is 700x100 pixels. Max filesize is 512KB. Seeing that...