Windows 10: Pre-Imaged Win 10 Request?

Discus and support Pre-Imaged Win 10 Request? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm working on a bit of older machine laptops who could use a windows 10 installation, (For no other reason, than the Request of My Employee.) These... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SotoPrior, May 6, 2018.

1. SotoPrior Win User

Pre-Imaged Win 10 Request?

I'm working on a bit of older machine laptops who could use a windows 10 installation, (For no other reason, than the Request of My Employee.) These specific Laptops are ones that have Circulated Around 2004 and earlier, 32-bit, and hardly run anything more than 2.5 GB of ram. Things seem good enough so far, except for these CPU cores, that according to what I'm currently reading, have a Cache of 16Kb, and a frequency of ~2.5+ Ghz with no Virtualization possible. I'm trying to see if anyone has made, or could make for me a Windows 10 Pro x86 with the absolute thinnest CPU Resource use possible. I've done as much as I could on my part with utilizing a Windows Classic Shell from a third party, and disabling as much animations as possible. Yet I'm trying to figure out if anyone has been able to do a bit more. Any Tips or ISO images to work with would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

:)

SotoPrior, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Pre-Imaged Win 10 Request?

1. Pre-Imaged Win 10 Request? - Similar Threads - Pre Imaged Request

2. Upgrade Win 10 Home pre Installed to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade Win 10 Home pre Installed to Win 10 Pro: I have just bought laptop MSI WS66 11UKT which came with pre installed Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit Ver.2009.I want to upgrade the OS to Windows 10 Pro. But before that I want to make a clean install for it. I have Windows 10 Pro with DVD inside the...
  3. Upgrade Win 10 Home pre Installed to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Win 10 Home pre Installed to Win 10 Pro: I have just bought laptop MSI WS66 11UKT which came with pre installed Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit Ver.2009.I want to upgrade the OS to Windows 10 Pro. But before that I want to make a clean install for it. I have Windows 10 Pro with DVD inside the...
  4. Upgrade Win 10 Home pre Installed to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win 10 Image BackUp

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Win 10 Image BackUp: Currently I'm running Win 10 on a portable HDD and would like to create an image of it but when I go to "Backup and Restore" window I get the following: This feature is not available in a portable workstation environment. 163658
  6. Custom Windows 10 image with applications pre-installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Custom Windows 10 image with applications pre-installed: Dear Friends, I want to create windows 10 bootable image with applications like office, Adobe and antivirus pre-installed, what is the best and straight forward option?...
  7. Pre-login screen images in Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pre-login screen images in Win 10: Anyone know where they are? 67715
  8. Win 10 1703 - Screen Image pre Login there too long before login box

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 1703 - Screen Image pre Login there too long before login box: Hi, Win 10 x64 1703 Build 15063.413 - Screen Image pre Login there too long before login box. I am not sure whether this started with the 1703 update but it seem like it did around that time anyway. When I cold boot I get to the image with the large date etc....
  9. Win 10 release- Win 10 pre release

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 release- Win 10 pre release: Now that my regular PC running WIN 8.1 pro has been updated to Win 10 Pro how to I update my Win 10 PC to the new Win 10 Release! 13294
  10. How to Remove Pre Login Image?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Remove Pre Login Image?: After the latest Windows 10 update an image with the time and date on it now inserts itself before the login screen. There is no way to get to the login screen without clicking on the image. How do I remove this darn nuisance? 59093