Windows 10: Pre-Order Windows 10

Discus and support Pre-Order Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good morning all: I just found a fantastic deal on Windows 10 DVD ($89.99 Home and $129.99 Pro) that might be of interest to those who are planning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wynona, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Wynona Win User

Pre-Order Windows 10

Wynona, Jul 13, 2015

2. Pre Order

I pre ordered Destiny 2 and then I lost my old credit card and used a new one to pay for it, but when I check if it worked it said it failed, But when i check my Xbox one it shows it in my games and apps as Pre Ordered i'm not sure if it worked or not.

TheArdentGold, Jul 13, 2015
  3. Pre Order

Hi,

Questions about Xbox are outside the scope of this Community.

I suggest that you read the information below and repost in the correct Xbox Forum.

Xbox Forums directory

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Xbox Support Home:
    Xbox Support

For general support questions, visit the
    Xbox Support Forums

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Some general information for Xbox, etc. that may assist you:

[*]

For help with Enforcement Actions/Suspensions:
    Enforcement.Xbox.com.

[*]

[*]

For Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team Case Review:
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

[*]

[*]

For help with your console hardware and accessories:
    Accessories - Xbox Support

[*]

[*]

For help connecting to Xbox Live:
    Xbox 360 Can't Connect to Xbox Live - Xbox Support
    or Xbox 360 Network Connection Help | Troubleshoot Xbox Live
    or
    Xbox Live Not Working | Fix Xbox Live Connection Problems

[*]

[*]

For help purchasing or downloading items on your console:
    How to Find Games and Game Content After You Redeem a Code ...,

Store - Xbox Support

[*]

[*]

For help with your Xbox Live account:
    Manage account - Xbox Support or
    Manage Your Subscription on Xbox 360 - Xbox Support

[*]

[*]

For help with Xbox Games questions:
    Xbox One Games or
    Xbox 360 Games.

[*]

[*]

For help with Xbox Rewards: Xbox Rewards | Xbox Live – Xbox.com
    - Xbox Support,

Xbox Live Rewards,

FAQs - Xbox Live Rewards

[*]

[*]

For help with Promotions/Sales:
    Sales & Specials | This Week's Xbox Live Deals or
    Deals with Gold | Xbox Live

[*]

[*]

For help with Xbox on Windows:
    Getting started - Xbox Support

[*]

[*]

For Xbox Subscriptions Billing, etc.:
    Xbox subscriptions - Xbox Support

[*]

[*]
    For Xbox suggestions, to submit your idea, or vote on others:
    Xbox Feedback

[*]

[*]
    Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Jul 13, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Pre-Order Windows 10

They've had the Wi10 OEM on the site for a few weeks now,, but that is a good deal.

BunnyJ, Jul 13, 2015
  5. Wynona Win User
    I was expecting a change of avatar, Jeff, but I wanted you to use Thumper! *Smile

Yeah, they have, but not for that price! I just edited to show the price in my post.

Wynona, Jul 13, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    He's going to show up very very soon.. *Biggrin.. He's BACK!!

BunnyJ, Jul 13, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
  8. LittleJay Win User

Pre-Order Windows 10

LittleJay, Jul 13, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    I believe it is.. I think I might get the Home version in Sept. I want to see if I can work the ISO for the one I get with the upgrade first.

BunnyJ, Jul 13, 2015
  10. besb Win User
  11. Wynona Win User
    It could be . . . Microsoft has been very close with information on Retail versions of Windows 10. *Sad

Wynona, Jul 13, 2015
  12. LittleJay Win User
    I will probably do the same with the free upgrade, but I was thinking the future for when I build a new PC. I doubt whether I would be able to transfer the W10 upgrade from this PC to a new one.

LittleJay, Jul 13, 2015
  13. BunnyJ New Member

Pre-Order Windows 10

True.. but it might be nice to have a copy as a spare.

BunnyJ, Jul 13, 2015
  14. LittleJay Win User
    Yes indeed. Once I run the upgrade over W7, I want to create an ISO from the ESD folder so I can do a clean install. My W7 install is many years old now and I want to start out fresh.

LittleJay, Jul 13, 2015
  15. Berton Win User
    Berton, Jul 13, 2015
Thema:

Pre-Order Windows 10

1. Pre-Order Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Pre Order

2. I Pre Ordered Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Pre Order Dlc add...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Pre Ordered Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Pre Order Dlc add...: I am on PC, and i reinstalled the game already but it didnt work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-pre-ordered-insurgency-sandstorm-gold-edition/7b208216-2bd5-4efe-b658-2f1746ad2c67
  3. I've pre ordered EA 24 ultimate edition, but it's giving me an option to buy it again and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've pre ordered EA 24 ultimate edition, but it's giving me an option to buy it again and...: I've downloaded the standard version, its sayong i own this version standard and it's giving me the option to buy the ultimate edition, I have email proof and proof in my purchases on my account...
  4. I've pre ordered EA 24 ultimate edition, but it's giving me an option to buy it again and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've pre ordered EA 24 ultimate edition, but it's giving me an option to buy it again and...: I've downloaded the standard version, its sayong i own this version standard and it's giving me the option to buy the ultimate edition, I have email proof and proof in my purchases on my account...
  5. I pre-ordered the super Mario movie and it said I was supposed to be able to watch it today...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I pre-ordered the super Mario movie and it said I was supposed to be able to watch it today...: I just want to be able to watch the super Mario movie that I pre-ordered that said I should be able to watch it right now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-pre-ordered-the-super-mario-movie-and-it-said-i/fe60e2f7-43d8-4169-bbcd-f94af9206da0
  6. I pre-ordered the super Mario movie and it said I was supposed to be able to watch it today...

I pre-ordered the super Mario movie and it said I was supposed to be able to watch it today...: I just want to be able to watch the super Mario movie that I pre-ordered that said I should be able to watch it right now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-pre-ordered-the-super-mario-movie-and-it-said-i/fe60e2f7-43d8-4169-bbcd-f94af9206da0
  7. Movie Pre-Orders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movie Pre-Orders: I want to pre-order Scream 6 but am not sure yet because I'm not aware of the pre-order policies. If I pre order it, will my account be charged on the day it releases or immediately when I place the pre order?...
  8. Movie Pre-Orders

Movie Pre-Orders: I want to pre-order Scream 6 but am not sure yet because I'm not aware of the pre-order policies. If I pre order it, will my account be charged on the day it releases or immediately when I place the pre order?...
  9. basically i pre order the new saints row the platinum edition but i couldn’t download it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    basically i pre order the new saints row the platinum edition but i couldn’t download it...: Basically i pre order the new game saints row and i couldn’t download it or get because it got declined and i want my money and stuff back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/basically-i-pre-order-the-new-saints-row-the/950604e7-d609-4e05-9d3f-826c329bd485
  10. basically i pre order the new saints row the platinum edition but i couldn’t download it...

basically i pre order the new saints row the platinum edition but i couldn’t download it...: Basically i pre order the new game saints row and i couldn’t download it or get because it got declined and i want my money and stuff back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/basically-i-pre-order-the-new-saints-row-the/950604e7-d609-4e05-9d3f-826c329bd485