Windows 10: Predictive Text

Discus and support Predictive Text in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello All, is there any way I can get predictive text on my desktop computer ? 77978 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fincaman, Feb 23, 2017.

1. fincaman Win User

Predictive Text

Hello All, is there any way I can get predictive text on my desktop computer ?

:)

fincaman, Feb 23, 2017

2. E63 - The keyboard does not always respond

To turn of the Predictive Text, do one of these: 1. Menu - Settings - General - personalisation - language - Predictive Text - OFF 2. In an application such as Note: Options - Input Options - Predictive Text - OFF. 3. try: Push "Ctrl" button then "shift"
    button. A popup message will appear informing the state of Predictive Text.

dldldl---01, Feb 23, 2017
  3. nokia 2630 - predictive text

hi

You can enter text in predictive text ( ) and

traditional text ( ) input. To use traditional text input,

press a number key (1 to
    9) repeatedly until the desired
    character appears. To turn predictive text input on or off

when writing, press and hold #, and select
    Prediction on

or Prediction off.

techbuzzireland, Feb 23, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Predictive Text

If you use the On Screen Keyboard, or perhaps the Touch Keyboard.

Predictive Text [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 23, 2017
  5. fincaman Win User
    Thanks but I would like to use my normal keyboard as I haven't got touch screen

fincaman, Feb 23, 2017
  6. bardz18 Win User
    did you ever find an answer on this?

bardz18, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Predictive Text

1. Predictive Text - Similar Threads - Predictive Text

2. When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature?...: When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature? For instance, when I type the letter "d" I want "Dominic" to be listed as a prediction....
  3. When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature?...: When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature? For instance, when I type the letter "d" I want "Dominic" to be listed as a prediction....
  4. Stop trying to put predictive text in everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop trying to put predictive text in everything: Predictive text is incredibly annoying. I've managed to turn it off in Office, Edge, and the Windows OS, but it's like playing whack a mole. It's the reason I stopped using Edge and went back to Chrome. It keeps popping back up by default. For example, I find Bing AI to be...
  5. Stop trying to put predictive text in everything

Stop trying to put predictive text in everything: Predictive text is incredibly annoying. I've managed to turn it off in Office, Edge, and the Windows OS, but it's like playing whack a mole. It's the reason I stopped using Edge and went back to Chrome. It keeps popping back up by default. For example, I find Bing AI to be...
  6. how do you turn off suggestions/predictive text?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you turn off suggestions/predictive text?: I keep trying to turn off predictive text and suggestions on what i should type, but nothing seems to work. I have tried going into settings and turning off predictive text for the software and hardware keyboard, but neither have solved the problem. I also tried downloading...
  7. how do you turn off suggestions/predictive text?

how do you turn off suggestions/predictive text?: I keep trying to turn off predictive text and suggestions on what i should type, but nothing seems to work. I have tried going into settings and turning off predictive text for the software and hardware keyboard, but neither have solved the problem. I also tried downloading...
  8. how do you turn off suggestions/predictive text?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I have disabilities that cause me to become agitated when I'm faced with predictive text.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have disabilities that cause me to become agitated when I'm faced with predictive text.: I've gone into settings and shut everything off but it still continues and I find myself unable to type because of it. I have an HP ProBook with Win10 and I'm on a fixed income because of my disabilities. What else can I do to be rid of it?The computer is my link to the...
  10. I have disabilities that cause me to become agitated when I'm faced with predictive text.

I have disabilities that cause me to become agitated when I'm faced with predictive text.: I've gone into settings and shut everything off but it still continues and I find myself unable to type because of it. I have an HP ProBook with Win10 and I'm on a fixed income because of my disabilities. What else can I do to be rid of it?The computer is my link to the...