Windows 10: Predownload complete, now what?

Discus and support Predownload complete, now what? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ive had a 6.66gb $Windows.~BT folder for 6 hours, not sure whether i should press setup? whats preventing my system from going ahead and upgrading??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by hank, Jul 28, 2015.

1. hank Win User

Predownload complete, now what?

Ive had a 6.66gb $Windows.~BT folder for 6 hours, not sure whether i should press setup?

whats preventing my system from going ahead and upgrading??

:)

2. CJLim Win User

Small area satellite map?

Unfortunately you cannot predownload satellite images. They have to be downloaded on the fly.

CJLim, Jul 28, 2015
  3. ChiTwnGmr Win User
    Destiny 2 Beta Code

I just got my codes from GameStop today via email. What I want to know is when can we predownload the beta? It's already downloading on my PS4 but on Xbox it shows "Coming Soon." Anyone else have this issue or know how to predownload it?

ChiTwnGmr, Jul 28, 2015
  4. mrplt Win User

Even if you click setup.exe it will give you an error and it won't install.
    I have another computer running on 8.1. It has finished the download too but still waiting. Microsoft is distributing this update "in waves", I think that's why some computers still haven't got the update.

mrplt, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

1. Predownload complete, now what? - Similar Threads - Predownload complete

2. Windows is connected to router even completly offline

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows is connected to router even completly offline: Hello guys, to open this post let me quickly brief that I have been a victim of cyberbullying and it was very hard for me to find some compelling evidences to go to the police. I'm posting this here to expose a bit of what I figured, confirm that it is, indeed ... criminal,...
  3. Windows is connected to router even completly offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is connected to router even completly offline: Hello guys, to open this post let me quickly brief that I have been a victim of cyberbullying and it was very hard for me to find some compelling evidences to go to the police. I'm posting this here to expose a bit of what I figured, confirm that it is, indeed ... criminal,...
  4. Windows is connected to router even completly offline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes: Hello. I cant update my win10. Every time i get this error on 97%: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes.My CBS folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag2f64qHpHghjAGwSNXlm5-226oR?e=4OhLFEDoing many fix attempts, nothing helps :Help me pls....
  6. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes: Hello. I cant update my win10. Every time i get this error on 97%: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes.My CBS folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag2f64qHpHghjAGwSNXlm5-226oR?e=4OhLFEDoing many fix attempts, nothing helps :Help me pls....
  7. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My PC has completely locked me out. I cannot get any internet whatsoever and the pin I used...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has completely locked me out. I cannot get any internet whatsoever and the pin I used...: Hi everyone,My PC is having a problem. Last night it was working perfectly, but now all of a sudden I cannot log in at all. Not only that, the pin I used to get in is now incorrect, and I have no internet connection. I can’t get any internet, I only have the airplane mode...
  9. My PC has completely locked me out. I cannot get any internet whatsoever and the pin I used...

My PC has completely locked me out. I cannot get any internet whatsoever and the pin I used...: Hi everyone,My PC is having a problem. Last night it was working perfectly, but now all of a sudden I cannot log in at all. Not only that, the pin I used to get in is now incorrect, and I have no internet connection. I can’t get any internet, I only have the airplane mode...
  10. Predownloaded Windows apps wont work

Predownloaded Windows apps wont work: I tried to open my calculator on my laptop and everytime I try i get a message to check the store and when I try to figure out whats wrong it doesn't do anything and I have also tried to open other apps that were pre-downloaded onto this laptop and it says the same thing. I...