Windows 10: Preferred Win 10 3rd party app for monitoring realtime CPU temps?

Discus and support Preferred Win 10 3rd party app for monitoring realtime CPU temps? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can someone recommend a reliable 3rd party app that will monitor CPU temps accurately? CPUID, etc? I know there is some discrepancy from what BIOS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by N9NU, Dec 14, 2016.

1. N9NU Win User

Preferred Win 10 3rd party app for monitoring realtime CPU temps?

Can someone recommend a reliable 3rd party app that will monitor CPU temps accurately? CPUID, etc? I know there is some discrepancy from what BIOS shows and what apps show in Windows, however, I am unsure of which would provide me with the most accuracy.

Tnx

Tim Dickerson
    ARS

:)

2. Monkey57 Win User

Windows 10 Defender Not Starting

You can not install 3rd party realtime Antivirus on an unstable OS and expect it to be protected!!!

Monkey57, Dec 14, 2016
  3. Receiving message that my 3rd party security program is off, even though it is on

I uninstalled Windows Defender because I have a 3rd party security program (GData). I am now receiving messages that my Windows Defender is off, AND my 3rd party program is off. When I check Security and Maintenance, it is showing my 3rd party software
    is correctly on. When I check my GData, I can also see that it appears to be running properly. So why do these messages say it is off? Does anyone know how I can stop these messages from appearing?

Also, I noticed that even though I uninstalled Defender, the RealTime is still running. My GData program also has realtime protection. Is there anyway I can shut off the Defender realtime ? I am wondering if there is a conflict problem as well.

Thanks a lot.

GloriaShapiro, Dec 14, 2016
  4. DooGie Win User

Core Temp is pretty good and shows the temp of each core of your CPU individually.

Preferred Win 10 3rd party app for monitoring realtime CPU temps? [​IMG]

You can get it from here Core Temp

Best to get the standalone version..

DooGie, Dec 14, 2016
Thema:

1. Preferred Win 10 3rd party app for monitoring realtime CPU temps? - Similar Threads - Preferred 3rd party

2. 3rd party utilities

in Windows 10 Customization
    3rd party utilities: A ms phone tech once told me to not use any 3rd party utilities such as ccleaner (and there are many others) and just rely on Windows to take care of everything. Before he told me this, I had used ccleaner and it seemed to clean a lot of stuff. Frankly I never noticed a...
  3. 3rd Party cookies Blocker

in Browsers and Email
    3rd Party cookies Blocker: Using Windows10, how do I turn off the 3rd party cookies blocker please? I am trying to access a bona fide web site which will not allow me access because my 3rd Party Cookie is blocking me. 123839
  4. Password (or PIN) Protecting 3rd Party App in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password (or PIN) Protecting 3rd Party App in Windows 10: I'm using Windows 10 Pro with latest (1809) Release. Does Microsoft provide it's Users with any means of Password Protecting or Locking 3rd Party Apps? This is a 'general question' not specific to any particular App, though - just at present - I'm trying to find a way to...
  5. 3rd party apps for miracast on windows 10 to firestick?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    3rd party apps for miracast on windows 10 to firestick?: i have heard that windows has discontinued support for miracasting from windows 10 to a firestick. i have tried multiple times and it has lots of trouble connecting and when it does it disconnects after 10 seconds. its very annoying 117770
  6. Windows Defender or 3rd party?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender or 3rd party?: Ordinary PC, running Windows 10 Professional ver 1803 I run some Adobe software. And it has a few performance issues. When I related the situation in the Adobe forum, they recommended completely shutting off whatever antivirus I'm using to see if that fixed the problem....
  7. CPU Temp Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU Temp Monitor: Is there CPU Temp Monitor, like CoreTemp, that supports AMD Ryzen? 81760
  8. 3rd party Apps not showing in all apps menu

3rd party Apps not showing in all apps menu: I apologise for posting this problem again, but seem to have exhausted options, so hoped by starting a new thread, may get some new ideas. Installed Apps not showing in all apps menu. resolved the same problem on my laptop, by running a script provided by Cliff S, but...
  9. A tool to monitor CPU and GPU temps and bandwidth.

A tool to monitor CPU and GPU temps and bandwidth.: Hi, can you all recommend me a tool that will help me monitor my CPU and GPU temperature? Previously on 7 I used to use gadgets but I no longer want to use them or they cannot be used with Windows 10 either. I also want to monitor my bandwidth. Can someone please help...
  10. CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp: CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp Used to show ok, I am certain...In the BIOS when I boot the PC it shows ok approx 60-65oC But not in the aforementioned apps....cant think why Thanks 36372