Windows 10: Prepare for new Windows 10 Development Branch builds

Discus and support Prepare for new Windows 10 Development Branch builds in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hello Windows Insiders! We wanted to send out a quick note reminding Windows Insiders to check their ring settings. Now that the Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Prepare for new Windows 10 Development Branch builds

Source: L: Prepare for new Development Branch builds - Feedback Hub

:)

Brink, Aug 9, 2016
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

Not able to download keyboard settings in Lumia 950 XL

Apurba, did you go for the 13 steps already? Yet, I am not aware of any workaround. That takes around 150 minutes.

GurtejS1ngh, you are using not the current Release Branch (10.0.10586.xxx aka Threshold) but the current Development Branch (Anniversary Update aka Redstone). Furthermore, you do not have the latest OS build, perhaps because you are not on Insider Fast but
    on Insider Slow. Therefore, please, go for All apps » Windows Insider » Get preview builds » Insider Fast. In your OS build of the Development Branch downloading keyboards or additional speeches did not work at all. You had to go for the Release Branch. However
    according to the blog
    Windows Experience
    and my personal test, this issue is fixed on the latest OS build on the Development Branch. Did that fix your issue?

Abi99 (2), Aug 9, 2016
  3. Where can I get Windows 10 build 14271 from?

irinelonofrei, Aug 9, 2016
  4. Winuser Win User

I just checked and I'm still in the Fast ring. *Smile

Winuser, Aug 9, 2016
Thema:

1. Prepare for new Windows 10 Development Branch builds - Similar Threads - Prepare Development Branch

2. New update - and new question about branch

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New update - and new question about branch: Greetings. Today my Win10 wanted to restart because of a new windows update, so I let it do that. Now I have a new setting (??) under advanced options in "Update & recovery". The last setting are like this: "Choose what branch you'd like to get new previews builds from."!...
  3. Windows Developers at Microsoft Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Developers at Microsoft Build 2017: Microsoft Build 2017 kicks off on May 10 in Seattle, with an expected capacity crowd of over 5,000 developers—plus countless more online. Join us for the live-streamed keynotes, announcements, technical sessions and more. You’ll be among the first to hear about new...
  4. Office at Build 2016—new opportunities for developers

in Windows 10 News
    Office at Build 2016—new opportunities for developers: Office at Build 2016—new opportunities for developers Today at Build 2016, Qi Lu announced three new Office-specific opportunities for developers: enhancements to the Microsoft Graph that can be used to build smarter business solutions; improvements to the add-in...
  5. What’s New for Developers in the Windows 10 SDK Build 10586 Update

in Windows 10 News
    What’s New for Developers in the Windows 10 SDK Build 10586 Update: To go along with the recent release of Windows 10, version 1511 update, we have released a Windows 10 SDK build 10586 update along with Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 this week. The update contains enhancements for developers to build, distribute, and monetize apps. Clint Rutkas...
  6. Office at Build 2017 - announcing new opportunities for developers

in Windows 10 News
    Office at Build 2017 - announcing new opportunities for developers: Today at Microsoft Build 2017, we announced new opportunities for developers in three areas—updates to the Microsoft Teams developer platform, new capabilities in the Microsoft Graph and better ways to connect Office users with partner integrations. With over 100 million...
  7. Upcoming Windows 10 Insider build from RTM development branch TH1

in Windows 10 News
    Upcoming Windows 10 Insider build from RTM development branch TH1: [img] For those who don't know, Microsoft has been distributing a number of their Windows 10 builds via the "fbl_impressive" development branch, a branch created solely for Insiders and allows Microsoft to control what features are sent to the public for testing. There...
  8. MS Office 2016: New Build on Current Branch - 16.0.6741.2021

in Windows 10 News
    MS Office 2016: New Build on Current Branch - 16.0.6741.2021: MS Office 2016: New Build on Current Branch - 16.0.6741.2021 Source: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/.../mt592918.aspx 45235
  9. Build better apps: Windows 10 by 10 development series

in Windows 10 News
    Build better apps: Windows 10 by 10 development series: We’ve been talking about the new capabilities that come with Windows 10 for some time, but an area that we haven’t really dug into yet is how they can help your app better engage your users. To remedy this, we’ll spend the next 10 weeks highlighting 10 of our favorite...
  10. New KB3025380 Update for Windows 10 FBL_AWESOME branch

in Windows 10 News
    New KB3025380 Update for Windows 10 FBL_AWESOME branch: This is to prepare the Windows 10 Preview 9879 build for the next build release in January. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 3325