Windows 10: Presentation software

Discus and support Presentation software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, Basically my teacher asked to make a presentation which can be shown on a touchscreen TV with MirrorOp. On the presentation I need to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jakub Markowski, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Presentation software

Hi there, Basically my teacher asked to make a presentation which can be shown on a touchscreen TV with MirrorOp. On the presentation I need to have moving text so that when you press on it you can move it and place it in the correct place - also you can write your own words during the presentation. If there’s any chance you can help and tell me if there’s any program that can handle these actions I’d really appreciate it and I’d be grateful if you told me

Jakub Markowski, Jun 20, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 21, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 21, 2018
  4. Presentation software

The operating system is not presently configured to run this application.

Error message: The operating system is not presently configured to run this application

Even after doing all the above steps still my problem is not resolved. Please suggest some solution.

http://www.itsmetutor.com/

ItsmeAbinav, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

Presentation software

1. Presentation software - Similar Threads - Presentation software

2. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present: I have a cloned drive E that backs up the main drive C every night.When I do a search in the C: drive, it responds with those matching files in the E drive only.I've played with the index locations and nothing is selected for E:...
  3. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present: I have a cloned drive E that backs up the main drive C every night.When I do a search in the C: drive, it responds with those matching files in the E drive only.I've played with the index locations and nothing is selected for E:...
  4. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e...: we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e office software not working properly on windows 11 pro. how to go to the windows 10?...
  6. we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e...

we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e...: we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e office software not working properly on windows 11 pro. how to go to the windows 10?...
  7. xmrig.moneroocean.stream Trojan present in CMD malwareByte popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    xmrig.moneroocean.stream Trojan present in CMD malwareByte popup: I just keep getting this pop-up, I installed FRST64 and I've done everything I need to do except for running the fixlist.txt that'll solve the problem. PLEASE I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THE fixlist.txt....
  8. I have the presentation of a revolutionary AI EDITING Software, how can i join your team so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have the presentation of a revolutionary AI EDITING Software, how can i join your team so...: Contact me and i will explain everything..WhatsApp number:<removed>Ph: <removed> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-the-presentation-of-a-revolutionary-ai/bfa68a8f-e4a5-4f48-bd0c-59f25eeffed2
  9. I have the presentation of a revolutionary AI EDITING Software, how can i join your team so...

I have the presentation of a revolutionary AI EDITING Software, how can i join your team so...: Contact me and i will explain everything..WhatsApp number:7305637228Ph:9962751114 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-the-presentation-of-a-revolutionary-ai/bfa68a8f-e4a5-4f48-bd0c-59f25eeffed2
  10. Easy to use Presentation to Video software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Easy to use Presentation to Video software: Help! I am having trouble using PowerPoint and believe it is a known issue: I cannot have narration and/or audio play across slides in a presentation, thus my resulting video has muted breaks between slides. This would be great, as I am just learning that PowerPoint can do...