Windows 10: Press 1/! and I get Help!

Discus and support Press 1/! and I get Help! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using a Dell Ultrabook (Latitude 7370) with Windows 10 and in any application once I press 1 or ! then help window is displayed. How do I proceed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DHumes, Aug 18, 2018.

1. DHumes Win User

Press 1/! and I get Help!

I am using a Dell Ultrabook (Latitude 7370) with Windows 10 and in any application once I press 1 or ! then help window is displayed. How do I proceed to resolve this rather annoying issue????

:)

DHumes, Aug 18, 2018

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 18, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 18, 2018
  4. csatennis Win User

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Press 1/! and I get Help! - Similar Threads - Press Help

2. Hi please I need some help my HP elite book core i5 I pressed the power on button but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi please I need some help my HP elite book core i5 I pressed the power on button but it...: Hi please my HP elite book core i5 I just tried to put it on but the button just keep coming on and going back off the screen isn't even showing anything and I made sure to shut it down before...
  3. Hi please I need some help my HP elite book core i5 I pressed the power on button but it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi please I need some help my HP elite book core i5 I pressed the power on button but it...: Hi please my HP elite book core i5 I just tried to put it on but the button just keep coming on and going back off the screen isn't even showing anything and I made sure to shut it down before...
  4. Hi please I need some help my HP elite book core i5 I pressed the power on button but it...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. How to press N ftpm if you have no keyboard help.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to press N ftpm if you have no keyboard help.: Hey guys so a message popped up from my screen saying "press y to reset ftpm or N to keep previous record" im planning to press N but unfortunately the laptops keyboard is broken and the usb bluetooth one ive been using for 3 years as replacement wont connect. Its not the...
  6. How to press N ftpm if you have no keyboard help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to press N ftpm if you have no keyboard help.: Hey guys so a message popped up from my screen saying "press y to reset ftpm or N to keep previous record" im planning to press N but unfortunately the laptops keyboard is broken and the usb bluetooth one ive been using for 3 years as replacement wont connect. Its not the...
  7. How to press N ftpm if you have no keyboard help.

8. Help: My PC won't shutdown or restart. I had to press the power button 5-10 seconds to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: My PC won't shutdown or restart. I had to press the power button 5-10 seconds to...: Hello,I'm having trouble with my PC not shutting down or restarting correctly. There's this instance that I've waited for 30 minutes for it to finish restarting/shutting down but it's still on the process of doing so.I've tried restoring it to a point where it still functions...
  9. Help: My PC won't shutdown or restart. I had to press the power button 5-10 seconds to...

Help: My PC won't shutdown or restart. I had to press the power button 5-10 seconds to...: Hello,I'm having trouble with my PC not shutting down or restarting correctly. There's this instance that I've waited for 30 minutes for it to finish restarting/shutting down but it's still on the process of doing so.I've tried restoring it to a point where it still functions...
  10. Help: My PC won't shutdown or restart. I had to press the power button 5-10 seconds to...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance