Windows 10: Prevent my icon from changing place at each restart

Discus and support Prevent my icon from changing place at each restart in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'd like you to find a solution for me, i've been using the same computer for years; and suddently without any hardware nor any update change, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LucasAptel, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Prevent my icon from changing place at each restart

Hi, I'd like you to find a solution for me, i've been using the same computer for years; and suddently without any hardware nor any update change, it suddently started to move all my icon to my secondary screen at every restart, loosing all kind of order in them.I'd really lik you to help me, but im gonna be quite mad if you start by telling me to update windows or restart my computer as it wont fix the issue. I've notice you've addressed this problem hundred of time, but kept giving the same exact useless steps to everyone without any succes, so please just skip the useless things that are

:)

LucasAptel, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Prevent my icon from changing place at each restart

1. Prevent my icon from changing place at each restart - Similar Threads - Prevent icon changing

2. Cannot prevent Windows to change the keyboard to "English US QWERTY" on each restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot prevent Windows to change the keyboard to "English US QWERTY" on each restart.: My "windows display language" is English US , but my region, first language and keyboard are "Belgian French AZERTY". I cannot prevent Windows to change the keyboard to "English US QWERTY" on each restart. This problem occurs for years, with both Windows 10 and Windows 11 and...
  3. How to fix desktop icons not keeping their place after each shutdown or restart?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix desktop icons not keeping their place after each shutdown or restart?: Hi, i tried to fix this my self searching a solution online but nothing i found worked, hope someone can help me.The issues started after i changed some graphic options in a game Tiny Tina's Wonderlands just to be clear and from than on i had strange issues.I have a two...
  4. How to fix desktop icons not keeping their place after each shutdown or restart?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix desktop icons not keeping their place after each shutdown or restart?: Hi, i tried to fix this my self searching a solution online but nothing i found worked, hope someone can help me.The issues started after i changed some graphic options in a game Tiny Tina's Wonderlands just to be clear and from than on i had strange issues.I have a two...
  5. How to fix desktop icons not keeping their place after each shutdown or restart?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Prevent my icon from changing place at each restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent my icon from changing place at each restart: Hi, I'd like you to find a solution for me, i've been using the same computer for years; and suddently without any hardware nor any update change, it suddently started to move all my icon to my secondary screen at every restart, loosing all kind of order in them.I'd really...
  7. Prevent my icon from changing place at each restart

Prevent my icon from changing place at each restart: Hi, I'd like you to find a solution for me, i've been using the same computer for years; and suddently without any hardware nor any update change, it suddently started to move all my icon to my secondary screen at every restart, loosing all kind of order in them.I'd really...
  8. Place a restart icon on my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Place a restart icon on my taskbar: I want a one click restart icon on my taskbar instead of 3 clicks. Tried the youtube videos and it does not work. I cut and pasted the commands that were given. When I tried the shortcut , it looks like a command screen flashed very briefly and nothing happens. Why, oh why,...
  9. Place a restart icon on my taskbar

Place a restart icon on my taskbar: I want a one click restart icon on my taskbar instead of 3 clicks. Tried the youtube videos and it does not work. I cut and pasted the commands that were given. When I tried the shortcut , it looks like a command screen flashed very briefly and nothing happens. Why, oh why,...
  10. My HWID Changes after each restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    My HWID Changes after each restart: I have normal Windows 10, paid and everything purchased from microsoft. Everytime I restart my PC my HWID changes Here are my specs just in case they do anything 1TB WD Blue Desktop HDD Crucial M500 SSD AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU MSI ARMOR RX 580 GPU MSI B450 TOMAHAWK...