Windows 10: Preview plugin-free Skype video calling in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Preview plugin-free Skype video calling in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today we’re excited to announce a new plugin-free voice, video, and group video calling experience on Skype for Web, Outlook.com, Office Online, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Preview plugin-free Skype video calling in Microsoft Edge

Source: Preview plugin-free Skype video calling in Microsoft Edge | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Brink, Apr 14, 2016

2. Hi I have just managed to add 3 bots to skype
    The 3 Bing ones
    Music
    News
    So now I wont miss a thing

:)

hTconeM9user, Apr 15, 2016
  3. Joe Men Win User
    Skype intergration Windows Mobile 10

Hello,

The new Skype app is currently called Skype Preview. This new app supports video calling and can be downloaded
    from the Windows App Store.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Joe Men, Apr 15, 2016
  4. Preview plugin-free Skype video calling in Microsoft Edge

Windows 10 Camera issue "Give access to camera and microphone"

cannot receive skype calls and video calls due to not giving Microsoft edge access to my camera and microphone (popup notification when an attempt to reach me on skype)

AlanNewton1, Apr 15, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Apr 15, 2016
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Thanks for the info Shawn*Thumbs
    I already sent a link to the other TenForums Chat(aka video geeks) to here, as it is a good alternative if ones Skype for web plugin, universal app or desktop version is on the fritz. I would use the online IM and Call that's in the Office Online(little blue lemon icon on the top right) while fixing something.

Cliff S, Apr 15, 2016
  7. Craig Win User
    I will be nice when you can do it in Google Chrome (which is my favorite browser)...they are working on it, but it will probably be a while yet for that...How do you use it on Edge? (just curious)...I do have the Skype app (which works pretty good) but i think it will be really neat to be able to do it directly from the browser...

Craig, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Preview plugin-free Skype video calling in Microsoft Edge

1. Preview plugin-free Skype video calling in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Preview plugin free

2. Skype video freezing during call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype video freezing during call: Skype video keeps freezing during a call from UK to BC Canada.Always had a issue with skype and even now with Fibre Broadband of 23Mbps using wifi or ethernet of 26Mbps, fully updated. No matter whether my VPN is used or not using a HP laptop.The canadian connection using...
  3. Skype video freezing during call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype video freezing during call: Skype video keeps freezing during a call from UK to BC Canada.Always had a issue with skype and even now with Fibre Broadband of 23Mbps using wifi or ethernet of 26Mbps, fully updated. No matter whether my VPN is used or not using a HP laptop.The canadian connection using...
  4. skype video calls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    skype video calls: during skype video calls my contacts only see a grey screen with a video icon crossed out. they also can't hear me. what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-video-calls/f543066c-71dc-40b3-9705-fbe92c6c84aa
  5. Skype Video Calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Skype Video Calls: When I tried using Skype on my laptop to call our Son. The computer screen is all purple and green and I am unable to see anything. It was fine last time I used it, but sadly not today and I was unable to see my little Grandson. There was a windows update today which meant...
  6. Skype Preview for Windows now lets you blur background in video calls

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Preview for Windows now lets you blur background in video calls: Recently, Microsoft announced beta testing of a new feature for Skype on the desktop. With this update, Microsoft has added one of the most requested features to its instant messaging and video calling app. The update has enabled the blurred background feature which can be...
  7. skype to skype video call screen display

in Windows 10 Customization
    skype to skype video call screen display: Is there a way to full screen an incoming video skype to skype call on my computer , instead of seeing the caller in a small window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-to-skype-video-call-screen-display/ad12afb3-fa41-4f7f-8108-301ae220f47a
  8. Skype Video App - Delete Call History ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Video App - Delete Call History ?: Hi. Can someone please tell me how to delete the call history of the new integrated Skype Video App ? Thanks in advance for an help. 30931
  9. Free Group Voice and Video Calls on Skype for Web and Outlook.com

in Windows 10 News
    Free Group Voice and Video Calls on Skype for Web and Outlook.com: Staying up to date with groups of friends and family is easy with Skype for Web (beta) and Skype for Outlook.com and, thanks to all your feedback and requests, we’ve just made your group chats even better! From today, in addition to group IM we’ve launched free group voice...
  10. Skype offering Free calls to mobiles and landlines in Mexico

in Windows 10 News
    Skype offering Free calls to mobiles and landlines in Mexico: In light of the devastating earthquake that has taken place in Mexico—and the subsequent impact to the local communications infrastructure—domestic and international calls made via Skype to landlines and mobiles in the affected Mexico regions are free of charge until further...