Windows 10: Previewing our first platform updates for Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Previewing our first platform updates for Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Yesterday, we moved Microsoft Edge Dev out of beta, and we are now directing all traffic from status.modern.ie to our new Platform Status page, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Previewing our first platform updates for Microsoft Edge

Source: Previewing our first platform updates for Microsoft Edge | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

:)

Brink, Aug 17, 2015

2. Print Preview doesn't seem to work in Windows 10 with Edge and Internet Explorer

I've used Windows 7Pro for years. When I open web pages and want to print some of it, I always clicked Print Preview first. I just bought a Windows 10 Pro computer because Windows 10 is Microsoft's newest and best. But in Edge I can't even find Print
    Preview. When I open a site in Internet Explorer and click Print Preview it only shows
    "As laid our on screen". That doesn't show the whole page I want, so for years I've clicked "Only the selected frame" and gotten what I wanted to print. That doesn't work in either Edge or IE. Do I need to keep using my
    old computer with Windows 7 or is there a way to get Print Preview to work in Windows 10 as least as well as it did in Windows 7. Is this fixable or was my decision to buy Windows 10 a mistake?

helpbbsoon, Aug 17, 2015
  3. saylinen Win User
    Linux version?

Great to hear, that so many of you are interested about Linux version. Story isn't so straightforward. Surely, Nokia Ovi Suite UI is done with Qt and that's easy to make run in other platforms. But right now, our connectivity
    platform, how UI connects to device, isn't yet done with Qt or doesn't support cross-platform.

Luckily, we're currently working on that, making our connectivity platform cross-platform. Our first priority is to get software out into Mac. After that, we can further evaluate Linux.

Cheers, Samuli

saylinen, Aug 17, 2015
Thema:

Previewing our first platform updates for Microsoft Edge

1. Previewing our first platform updates for Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Previewing platform updates

2. Microsoft rolls out Unified Update Platform preview update KB4529943

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft rolls out Unified Update Platform preview update KB4529943: Microsoft released KB4529943 yesterday to devices that participate in the Unified Update Platform preview. The update will be released later to devices that run Windows 10 and don't participate in the UUP preview program. The company revealed in November 2016 that it had...
  3. Introducing the first Microsoft Edge preview builds for macOS

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the first Microsoft Edge preview builds for macOS: Last month, we announced the first preview builds of the next version of Microsoft Edge for Windows 10. Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of the Microsoft Edge Canary channel for macOS. You can now install preview builds from the Microsoft Edge Insider site...
  4. Edge taskbar preview only showing first tab.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge taskbar preview only showing first tab.: My problem is that the Edge thumbnail preview that displays when hovering over the icon on the taskbar only shows the active tab in each window, instead of all tabs. This started after I had an issue were Edge opened off screen (running multiple displays). I had to use...
  5. Microsoft’s new preview update improves Skype emoticons on all platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s new preview update improves Skype emoticons on all platforms: Emoticons are the universal language. A chat is incomplete without those little icons and now the emoticons are getting a whole new look with the Skype insider preview build (8.34.76.37) for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS. The latest update improves the Skype emotions...
  6. Microsoft Edge - Platform status

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge - Platform status: What we’ve built and our roadmap [img] More: https://dev.windows.com/en-us/micros...atform/status/ 32862
  7. Previewing WebAssembly experiments in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Previewing WebAssembly experiments in Microsoft Edge: Last June, we announced the start of our journey towards implementing WebAssembly – a new, portable, size and load-time-efficient binary format suitable for compiling to the web. WebAssembly is a continuation of our previous efforts to support asm.js to bring a fast and safe...
  8. Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge: Last week, the first major update for Windows 10 began rolling out to over 110 million devices, including improvements in all aspects of the platform and experience. This update brings Microsoft Edge’s rendering engine to EdgeHTML 13, which Windows Insiders have been...
  9. Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge: Last week, the first major update for Windows 10 began rolling out to over 110 million devices, including improvements in all aspects of the platform and experience. This update brings Microsoft Edge’s rendering engine to EdgeHTML 13, which Windows Insiders have been...
  10. Introducing the Microsoft Edge Platform Issue Tracker

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Microsoft Edge Platform Issue Tracker: The biggest input into our roadmap for the EdgeHTML web platform is developer feedback. Your ideas and votes on User Voice, questions on Stack Overflow, tweets on Twitter, and other comments and suggestions are constantly monitored by our team to drive ongoing adjustment to...