Windows 10: Previous purchase

Discus and support Previous purchase in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 in May, 2017. My computer had to be reset & I lost all the things. I have not had an issue with anything other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CassieSmith1, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Previous purchase

I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 in May, 2017. My computer had to be reset & I lost all the things. I have not had an issue with anything other than Minecraft, which isn't downloading at all. I have been at this for 2 hours &, for the safety of my computer, am requesting assistance!

:)

CassieSmith1, Jul 14, 2018

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Johnny5 Win User

Previous purchase

Building Again

I just tried to swap the hard drive for the one you suggested keakar but i purchased rush processing so its already in step 3... *Big Grin Previous purchase :D

Johnny5, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Previous purchase

1. Previous purchase - Similar Threads - Previous purchase

2. I purchased a new mic, it uses the same XLR - USB cable that I used for my previous mic,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a new mic, it uses the same XLR - USB cable that I used for my previous mic,...: There is no new microphone option when I connect it, I have tried several things , but I haven't had any luck so farThe Mic is a AT2020 and I am using a PC with Windows 11...
  3. I purchased a new mic, it uses the same XLR - USB cable that I used for my previous mic,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased a new mic, it uses the same XLR - USB cable that I used for my previous mic,...: There is no new microphone option when I connect it, I have tried several things , but I haven't had any luck so farThe Mic is a AT2020 and I am using a PC with Windows 11...
  4. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...: Previously my user's PC upgraded from windows 8 single language with key activated, to windows 10 home single language.After the OS upgrade, digital license was lost and not found on OS.I am planning to purchase Windows 10 Pro.How to purchase windows 10 pro?How to change from...
  5. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...: Previously my user's PC upgraded from windows 8 single language with key activated, to windows 10 home single language.After the OS upgrade, digital license was lost and not found on OS.I am planning to purchase Windows 10 Pro.How to purchase windows 10 pro?How to change from...
  6. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Is there a way to see if I can use a previously purchased Windows key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to see if I can use a previously purchased Windows key?: I have a kind of unique situation and hoping to see if I can use an previously purchased version of Windows 11 from Newegg.com. I have the key in my email, but I thought that I had used it to upgrade a different PC. Looking at my PCs, none of the Windows keys match the...
  8. Is there a way to see if I can use a previously purchased Windows key?

Is there a way to see if I can use a previously purchased Windows key?: I have a kind of unique situation and hoping to see if I can use an previously purchased version of Windows 11 from Newegg.com. I have the key in my email, but I thought that I had used it to upgrade a different PC. Looking at my PCs, none of the Windows keys match the...
  9. Clean install using previously purchased physical media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clean install using previously purchased physical media: I purchased a retail copy of Windows 11 Pro on physical media approximately 2 years ago. Version is 21H2. I need to do a clean install. Can I use the physical media I own and update to 23H2 via normal Windows Update?...
  10. Clean install using previously purchased physical media

Clean install using previously purchased physical media: I purchased a retail copy of Windows 11 Pro on physical media approximately 2 years ago. Version is 21H2. I need to do a clean install. Can I use the physical media I own and update to 23H2 via normal Windows Update?...