Windows 10: Previous versions of Windows 10 pro

Discus and support Previous versions of Windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Dear Sir / Madam, I have a Windows 10 Pro license and I want to download it all windows 10 pro older versions such as: 1511, 1607, 1703, 1709,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dragomir adrian, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Previous versions of Windows 10 pro

Hello Dear Sir / Madam, I have a Windows 10 Pro license and I want to download it all windows 10 pro older versions such as: 1511, 1607, 1703, 1709, 1803 Thank you! IM waiting for a message! A great day!

:)

dragomir adrian, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Restoring to previous version of your windows

Windows 10 Fall Update (build 1511) showed up on my Windows 10 Pro laptap. It went through all the steps including the final "speed-o-meter". When it reached 100%, the "speed-o-meter" disappeared and up popped the start screen displaying the message "restoring
    to previous version of your window". I did a command line "winver" and indeed, it reverted back to my previous version. Any suggestion? No error messages displayed.

WarpedNeck, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Frick Win User

Previous versions of Windows 10 pro

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Previous versions of Windows 10 pro

1. Previous versions of Windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Previous versions pro

2. How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased: We had a user leave the organization and we had no access to an admin account on his Surface Pro 7. We had to reimage the machine using the downloaded system image for that machine. However, the only download options were Windows 10 Home versions. I think that the machine...
  3. How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased: We had a user leave the organization and we had no access to an admin account on his Surface Pro 7. We had to reimage the machine using the downloaded system image for that machine. However, the only download options were Windows 10 Home versions. I think that the machine...
  4. How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Restoring to a previous version of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring to a previous version of windows 10: Due to a failed windows update I lost my entire OS and had to reinstall, losing all the data and programs that had not yet been backed up. With the new build, some of my apps do not work correctly some have known issues that the developer is working on. They worked well in...
  6. How to use a previous version of Segoe UI in Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to use a previous version of Segoe UI in Windows 10 Pro?: The current version of the font installed in my computer is Version: 2.02 whereas I want to use Version: 2.00. The reason is that I have been using this font for variable graphic design projects and now that the font was updated all my logos etc have been updated to the new...
  7. reverting to a previous version of windows 10.

reverting to a previous version of windows 10.: Hi, I used to have version 1709 win 10 pro and bought a new system, This new system is running on version 1803 which does not run any of the apps I use … how do I get back to this version of windows? Any help would be appreciated. Im not the most tech savy sorry...
  8. Previous versions

Previous versions: Hello there! In System properties, system protection is "on" for C and E drive I can also see 5 restore point when i click "system restore" from control panel's System properties But when i click on restore previous version on any of the folder in those two drives it...
  9. Previous Versions of Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Previous Versions of Windows 10 Home: Good evening, Please send me the link with all versions of Windows 15011, 1611 to 1809. IM waiting for a message! Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/previous-versions-of-windows-10-home/0f02ccb8-2b47-4351-b4e1-ae83aaece7c5
  10. Deleting previous versions of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting previous versions of windows 10: I have being trying to delete previous verions of windows 10 by clinking on storage, then Temporary files and selecting Previous version of Windows, clicking on remove files, no files are deleted. What can I do now?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pro previous versions download