Windows 10: Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge How to Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge Microsoft Edge is a new web browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by mrgeek, Feb 8, 2018.

1. mrgeek Win User

Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge

How to: Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge

How to Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with the modern Web.

Starting with Windows 10 build 17093, you can now print webpages from Microsoft Edge without ads and unnecessary clutter from the web.

This tutorial will show you how to print webpages from Microsoft Edge without ads and unnecessary clutter from the web in Windows 10.

Here's How:

1. Open Microsoft Edge.

2. Open a web page you would like to print.
    3. To print the web page: press the Ctrl+P keys, or click/tap on the Settings and more (Alt+X)
    Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge [​IMG]
    button and click/tap on Print. (see screenshot below)

4. Select On in the Clutter-free printing drop menu, and click/tap on Print when ready. (see screenshots below)

*note The Clutter-free printing option will only be visible for certain type of webpages.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

mrgeek, Feb 8, 2018
  2. Basith M Win User

windows 10 print

Hi Joe,

I suggest you to try the following steps to print webpage from Internet Explorer 11 and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/print-webpages#ie=ie-11

You may also try the following steps to print from Microsoft edge.

• Open webpage that you want to print in Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on "More actions" link (This is link with three dots (...) at right side on address bar)
    • In "More actions" menu, Click on "Print" to open Print Settings dialog.
    • In Print Settings dialog, select Printer that you want to use. Select "Microsoft XPS Document Writer" if you want to print to XPS document or select "Microsoft Print to PDF" if you want to print webpage to PDF file. You can also select any physical printer
      to print webpage to paper.
    • Select other print options like print orientation, pages that you want to print, scaling, margins and option to print page headers and footers.
    • Click on "Print" button in Print Settings dialog to start printing current webpage to your selected printer.

If you have selected Microsoft XPS or Print to PDF as Printer, Microsoft Edge will save generated XPS or PDF file to your Documents folder with current webpage title as file name.

Please feel free to visit our website for any help with Windows Operating System.

Basith M, Feb 8, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Print webpage from Windows Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

You can print any webpage easily to your printer, PDF file or XPS file in Microsoft Edge browser using below steps:

• Open webpage that you want to print in Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on "More actions" link (This is link with three dots (...) at right side on address bar)
    • In "More actions" menu, Click on "Print" to open Print Settings dialog
    • In Print Settings dialog, select Printer that you want to use. Select "Microsoft XPS Document Writer" if you want to print to XPS document or select "Microsoft Print to PDF" if you want to print webpage to PDF file. You can also select any physical
      printer to print webpage to paper.
    • Select other print options like print orientation, pages that you want to print, scaling, margins and option to print page headers and footers.
    • Click on "Print" button in Print Settings dialog to start printing current webpage to your selected printer.
    • If you have selected Microsoft XPS or Print to PDF as Printer, Microsoft Edge will save generated XPS or PDF file to your Documents folder with current webpage title as file name.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 8, 2018
Thema:

Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge

1. Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Print Clutter Free

2. Microsoft print to PDF in Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft print to PDF in Microsoft edge: When I print using Microsoft print to PDF printer option in Microsoft Edge it asked me for the destination for the PDF file to go to, which I then choose. However, it also automatically downloads to my Downloads folder giving me two copies in two separate destination folders....
  3. Microsoft print to PDF in Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft print to PDF in Microsoft edge: When I print using Microsoft print to PDF printer option in Microsoft Edge it asked me for the destination for the PDF file to go to, which I then choose. However, it also automatically downloads to my Downloads folder giving me two copies in two separate destination folders....
  4. edge will not print webpage

edge will not print webpage: Ms Edge will not print webpages. Using a HP Pavilion Desktop Soft Ware build A1NAv6PrA6 When I visit a website that is offering a coupon I click on the websites coupon button and nothing happens. I then try printing from MS Edge using setting Print and again nothing...
  5. Microsoft Edge Won't Load Certain Webpages

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge Won't Load Certain Webpages: I'm at my wit's end with this one. I had an employee tell me that they can't browse the internet anymore. I discovered that they can surf just fine in other browsers like Chrome. The problem is with Edge. If you go to websites like yahoo.com, it just sits there with a blank...
  6. Microsoft Webpages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Webpages: I have a new dell laptop, setup windows completely fine, logged into my Microsoft account no problems. However after about 1 week I found I had no connection to any Microsoft websites that required me to sign into my account on this specific machine. It was all login.live...
  7. MIcrosoft Edge won't print

MIcrosoft Edge won't print: Hi Microsoft edge won't print, control and P doesn't work and ever when you press the 3 dot and try to print from there it doesn't work. I can print off other browsers and word....
  8. microsoft edge screen corruption any webpage

in Browsers and Email
    microsoft edge screen corruption any webpage: as the title says, edge is unusable, all webpages are corrupted Windows 10 latest release, i5 4670, gtx 950, 16gb ram sfc finds nothing have removed the folder and reinstalled the edge package made a new profile, etc.. same results.. doesn't affect other browsers [img]...
  9. Printing Webpages

in Browsers and Email
    Printing Webpages: Sometimes I want to print a Webpage (to pdf). IE11 and print to pdf sometimes gives the result wanted. But often, parts of the Webpage are not printed while the conversion stops. Copying the Webpage in Word gives generally a mess. I am interested to hear whether people...
  10. Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge: How to: Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge How to Zoom In or Out on Webpage in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 ver. 1909 where is clutter-free printing button

2. webpage to pdf clutter free online

3. clutter free printing in ie 11

4. clutter free icon but no drop down menu/ microsoft Edge