Windows 10: Print drivers for HP C5380 printer

Discus and support Print drivers for HP C5380 printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been told by an overseas tech that I have to buy a number of drivers which were not included in the upgrade to windows 10. I cannot get my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by terryvk6pq, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Print drivers for HP C5380 printer

I have been told by an overseas tech that I have to buy a number of drivers which were not included in the upgrade to windows 10. I cannot get my printer to scan a document but it prints OK. A box comes up with the information that a WIA driver is required. Would this lack of drivers in Windows 10 be normal? I also understand that active x is not running.
    Can someone advise me?
    Thank you,
    Terry

:)

terryvk6pq, Aug 2, 2015

2. Why does the Windows 10 Print Spooler hang?

I fixed my printer problem by doing the following:

- Removing the printer in the Control Panel Devices and Printers

- Running the HP Print and Scan Doctor to uninstall any installed HP Print Driver(s) and Install the latest HP Print Driver for my wireless printer.

Since then I have not experienced any problems with printing/spooling.

Eric

egosterberg, Aug 2, 2015
  3. NigelGrey Win User
    HP Printer problem Windows 10

I have upgraded to Windows 10 but my HP 8610e printer will not print. Have uninstalled drivers and reloaded full driver set from HP and the PC is connected to the HP via WIFI. Software can interrogate the printer for ink levels etc. Problem is when
    I send a print job to the printer, it says it is printing the job but the printer does not print. Would be grateful if any assistance on resolving this issue. Many thanks.

NigelGrey, Aug 2, 2015
  4. YOU
    You Win User

Print drivers for HP C5380 printer

It does not look like the printer is completely compatible with Windows 10 yet, as there are no drivers available that are specifically for Windows 10. can give this Windows 8.1 program for r printer a try. http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/softwa..._140_404-4.exe (secure HP download link)

Thema:

Print drivers for HP C5380 printer

1. Print drivers for HP C5380 printer - Similar Threads - Print drivers C5380

2. hp printer will not print color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp printer will not print color: hp printer will not print color when printing from computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-will-not-print-color/b5c4e642-2736-4d08-a8ca-b3ff90027e75
  3. HP printer is not printing

HP printer is not printing: I am not able to print anything from printer this issue occur after recent windows 10 update and now my printer is not working it is HP laserjet M1136 multifunction printer...
  4. hp inkjet printer...will not print

hp inkjet printer...will not print: test page printed alignment page printed pdf and pages will not pring nothing shows in print que What is the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-inkjet-printerwill-not-print/12c9bbbb-a92f-44b6-af04-b8559b6457af
  5. HP printer isn’t printing

HP printer isn’t printing: I am using PC running Windows 10 and an old printer HP Laserjet 1018. I had to install drivers so that this printer could work with Windows 10. When I open a document in MS Word 2016 and then click on Print, it is not printing. Under "status", I see "printer - error". I...
  6. No Color Printing on HP printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Color Printing on HP printer: In the last two weeks I have been unable to print in colour. In the printer setting box there is now no option to print in Balc & White or Color. Any printing I do is in monochrome. Can you help i.e. It is a HP Printer.?...
  7. Hp printer not printing wirelessly

Hp printer not printing wirelessly: Hello kindly help :hp LaserJet mfp m130a generating ,operation could not be completed(error 0*00000020).The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. Thank you....
  8. Print spooler with HP Printer

Print spooler with HP Printer: My Notebook cannot print any longer on HP. I still can with Brother. It seems an issue relevant to the spooler. All updates done. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-spooler-with-hp-printer/d69e37c8-a7fa-4744-a77e-9a95d8198faf
  9. Hp 5660 printer not printing

Hp 5660 printer not printing: I am using my laptop and have windows 10. I went to print something and nothing printed. I went into the qeue and it say was printing or it will disappear. I have unstilledand all the trouble shooting and nothing helps. I have a old laptop with windows 8.1 and I can print...
  10. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer: HP desk jet printer 1050j410 series NOT been recognised by my laptop after your last major update. I have tried everything to get it working but still nothing. 1.uninstalled/installed not been recognised 2. drivers are up to date 3.Been into device manager tried...