Windows 10: Print from Networked computer

Discus and support Print from Networked computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I connect a networked laptop to the printer connected to my networked pc by USB?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Peter Niblett, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Print from Networked computer

How can I connect a networked laptop to the printer connected to my networked pc by USB?

:)

Peter Niblett, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Darshan J Win User

Print Banner

Hi Terri,

Please help us with the below information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your printer?
    • Is the computer is connected to any domain network?
    • Is the printer is connected locally with the system or shared printer through network?
    I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Devices and Printers.
    • Right-click the printer you want to manage, and then click Printer properties. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Disable banner sheet - in Printing Defaults (Advanced tab in printer properties).
    • Also uncheck "Enable advanced printing features".
    Please get back to us with the above information to help you further.

Darshan J, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Cannot print from network printer in Win 10

I did all of the things suggested without success. From printer properties, print test page, I continue to get the following message from both of my networked computers: " Test page failed to print. Would you like to view the print troubleshooter for assistance?"

The troubleshooter fails to recognize any problems, and the other steps you recommended also failed so far. Any further suggestions?

RossEckert, Jul 14, 2018
  4. taward Win User

Print from Networked computer

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Print from Networked computer

1. Print from Networked computer - Similar Threads - Print Networked computer

2. Print jobs will not print on Network printer from Windows Desktop, but I can print from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print jobs will not print on Network printer from Windows Desktop, but I can print from...: I have a Windows 11 Desktop. It is connected via Wi-Fi. When I try to print Google Docs document from the Google Chrome Browser to a network HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer, the print job goes to the spooler, but never prints. I have reinstalled the printer drivers, but no...
  3. Print jobs will not print on Network printer from Windows Desktop, but I can print from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print jobs will not print on Network printer from Windows Desktop, but I can print from...: I have a Windows 11 Desktop. It is connected via Wi-Fi. When I try to print Google Docs document from the Google Chrome Browser to a network HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer, the print job goes to the spooler, but never prints. I have reinstalled the printer drivers, but no...
  4. Print Screen on Computer, then when printing 'Print Screen' from the computer to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen on Computer, then when printing 'Print Screen' from the computer to the...: After using "Print Screen" on the Computer, then printing what was saved from "Print Screen", does not fully print what was saved. What's Up?...
  5. Print Screen on Computer, then when printing 'Print Screen' from the computer to the...

Print Screen on Computer, then when printing 'Print Screen' from the computer to the...: After using "Print Screen" on the Computer, then printing what was saved from "Print Screen", does not fully print what was saved. What's Up?...
  6. Print Screen on Computer, then when printing 'Print Screen' from the computer to the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Network printing issues from a single user all others on network can print

Network printing issues from a single user all others on network can print: Hi,We have one of our employees who continues to have printing issues to the same printer on the same network as other employees who print just fine. The setting for network connections appear to be fine and the PC is using the correct port to print from. Documents get sent...
  8. Network printer will not print from one computer on the network

Network printer will not print from one computer on the network: HP Office Jet Pro 8720 printer is connected to the network, along with 2 computers. On computer 1, printing is fine. On computer 2, the printer is shown as a device in the Control Panel, but is not listed as a device when in word, after entering File, Print. Computer 2...
  9. printing from computer with epsonnx330

printing from computer with epsonnx330: I cannot print documents from computer or scan documents to computer using my EpsonNX330 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-from-computer-with-epsonnx330/1e71244c-468e-4f8b-a623-5a3100e8da52
  10. Printing from apps on home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing from apps on home network: I have a problem printing from Win10 Mail, BT-Yahoo Mail to name but two. When Homegroup was working I could print from all the apps, since withdrawal I can now print from Word, Excel and Publisher as before, but not Win10 mail or others. It's causing me problems I needed...