Windows 10: print from phone

Discus and support print from phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I print the .LQM files from my LG phone?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AntonioCrespo, Aug 18, 2018.

1. print from phone

How can I print the .LQM files from my LG phone?

:)

AntonioCrespo, Aug 18, 2018
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Dos101 Win User

print from phone

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

print from phone

1. print from phone - Similar Threads - print phone

2. How to print phone link app messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to print phone link app messages: I needed to save a hard copy of messages conversation in phone link app Ver. 1.23112.87.0 in my PC running Windows 11. Somewhere else it suggested to click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of the app and choose "print." the problem is there is no way to find...
  3. How to print phone link app messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to print phone link app messages: I needed to save a hard copy of messages conversation in phone link app Ver. 1.23112.87.0 in my PC running Windows 11. Somewhere else it suggested to click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of the app and choose "print." the problem is there is no way to find...
  4. Can't print to Phaser 6510 from Win 11 - works with Win 10 and Android phones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't print to Phaser 6510 from Win 11 - works with Win 10 and Android phones: I used to be able to print from my Win 11 laptop until Dec 2023 and now I get printer needs attention .This works fine from Android mobile phones and a Win 10 PC.I have tried deleting and readding the printer, running the troubleshooter and restarting the print spooler - none...
  5. Can't print to Phaser 6510 from Win 11 - works with Win 10 and Android phones

Can't print to Phaser 6510 from Win 11 - works with Win 10 and Android phones: I used to be able to print from my Win 11 laptop until Dec 2023 and now I get printer needs attention .This works fine from Android mobile phones and a Win 10 PC.I have tried deleting and readding the printer, running the troubleshooter and restarting the print spooler - none...
  6. How can I print pictures sent via text to my android phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I print pictures sent via text to my android phone: How can I print pictures sent via text to my android phone from the iCloud Not able to do from an Apple ID account I established.* Changed to a question* Original title: Printing pictures...
  7. my wireless printer/scanner will not print from desktop, only from phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my wireless printer/scanner will not print from desktop, only from phone.: changed internet provider and now cannot print from desktop . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-printerscanner-will-not-print-from/7be74753-f2b1-4b9e-959b-b535c4bfafc8
  8. my wireless printer/scanner will not print from desktop, only from phone.

my wireless printer/scanner will not print from desktop, only from phone.: changed internet provider and now cannot print from desktop . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-printerscanner-will-not-print-from/7be74753-f2b1-4b9e-959b-b535c4bfafc8
  9. My HP Envy Printer only prints B&W but prints color from my phone! How do I fix?

My HP Envy Printer only prints B&W but prints color from my phone! How do I fix?: My HP Envy Printer only prints B&W but prints color from my phone! How do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-envy-printer-only-prints-bw-but-prints-color/0ccf34a9-cfad-4878-92d7-f18d9e0c1ca5
  10. My HP Envy Printer only prints B&W but prints color from my phone! How do I fix?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HP Envy Printer only prints B&W but prints color from my phone! How do I fix?: My HP Envy Printer only prints B&W but prints color from my phone! How do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-envy-printer-only-prints-bw-but-prints-color/0ccf34a9-cfad-4878-92d7-f18d9e0c1ca5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to print from windows phone