Windows 10: PRINT GOES TO FILE

Discus and support PRINT GOES TO FILE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to print it goes to a save to file, but will not print.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FatsChurly, Jul 20, 2018.

1. PRINT GOES TO FILE

When I try to print it goes to a save to file, but will not print.

:)

FatsChurly, Jul 20, 2018

2. PRINT GOES TO FILE

When I try to print it goes to a save to file, but will not print.

FatsChurly, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Windows 10 printing issue while printing picture from Document files.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in printer settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "I cannot print a picture from my Documents file", are you trying to print a picture present in a word document file or trying to print a picture on Windows 10?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about printer related issues and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...4-6025-dcc1-3aefaa14ab40/fix-printer-problems

Please get back to us with an update on issue with printing pictures in document file on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Erika Aro Win User

PRINT GOES TO FILE

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

PRINT GOES TO FILE

1. PRINT GOES TO FILE - Similar Threads - PRINT GOES FILE

2. Computer goes to sleep when printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer goes to sleep when printing: Hi ExpertsI have a Windows10 computer, and it connected to a printer by USB or WIFI.When I am printing a big file, like 100 color pages or above, the printing job was spooling in the queue and then sent to the printer.The issue is, the inkjet printer will take a long time to...
  3. Computer goes to sleep when printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer goes to sleep when printing: Hi ExpertsI have a Windows10 computer, and it connected to a printer by USB or WIFI.When I am printing a big file, like 100 color pages or above, the printing job was spooling in the queue and then sent to the printer.The issue is, the inkjet printer will take a long time to...
  4. Computer goes to sleep when printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Print to file

Print to file: Dear allUnter Windows 10 I want to use "print to file".As I am often working "offline" during several days, I would like to somehow specify an printer-output-file and during the day I would then "print" different print jobs to that single file. Back in the office I would then...
  6. when selecting 'print' it goes to 'Print to File' not the printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    when selecting 'print' it goes to 'Print to File' not the printer: I had a major Windows 10 crash unknown cause, assume automatic update Managed to get to function properly after booting safe mode. Can't find where to change the setting from 'Print to file' to print to my printer driver and settings OK. Thanks for any suggestions. Natalie...
  7. Printer will not print - it goes to Print to File each time and Outlook email has disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer will not print - it goes to Print to File each time and Outlook email has disappeared: 1. Printer problem: This started happening midway through a printing today. The printer simply stopped. When I tried to reprint the document again it went directly to Print to File. This happens in Word, Adobe PDF, and printing off the web. I unclicked the Print to...
  8. Print to file

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Print to file: Last evening Windows did an update. Now today when I try to print it keeps asking me to print to file. How can you get rid of this? I just want to print! Frustrated!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-to-file/2b473ac3-f39a-423c-8c00-7fad87c5cafe"
  9. Print to File

Print to File: I can not send a doc to a printer. After I hit print, print to file is the only option. I have checked and the print to file option is not checked. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-to-file/a8e988aa-bc6d-420c-aa30-8cbe143160e8
  10. When I try to print an MS Word document, it always goes to "print to file", and I cannot...

When I try to print an MS Word document, it always goes to "print to file", and I cannot...: Printing worked fine. Then I installed the upgrade to Windows 10 Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 this morning and when I try to print, it brings up a "print to file" screen to save it as a file. It will not print a document....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. word print goes to print to file