Windows 10: Print Management Not Found in Windows 10 Home Edition

Discus and support Print Management Not Found in Windows 10 Home Edition in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Guys, Firstly, my apologies if I've posted this in the wrong channel, I thought this is the most appropriate one for my query, which is about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YanAndrew, May 22, 2016.

1. YanAndrew Win User

Print Management Not Found in Windows 10 Home Edition

Hi Guys,

Firstly, my apologies if I've posted this in the wrong channel, I thought this is the most appropriate one for my query, which is about Print Management (printmanagement.msc).

My Acer Aspire AX3950 64-bit runs the Windows 10 Home edition, upgraded and clean installed thereafter. There are currently quite a few printer options in my Microsoft packages, most of them Offline. There are also "copies" of those printers in the printer list. I learned that to remove the unused ones, I need Print Management (printmanagement.msc). However, from googling, I found out that Print Management is not found in the Windows 10 Home edition.

My query is, how do I then clean out those unused printer options in my Microsoft packages without Print Management?

Regards,
    Andrew

:)

YanAndrew, May 22, 2016

2. print management missing on my windows 10

Print management isn't available in home edition of Windows. Is this the case?

You can run the following command to remove drivers if you wish:

printui /s /t2

Sumit Dhiman2, May 22, 2016
  3. W10: Print Management missing from Adminiostrative Tools

Hi,

I would like to inform you that Print management feature is not available in the home edition. It is available in Windows 10 Pro version.

I suggest you to refer the below Microsoft article:

Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12384/windows-10-upgrading-home-to-pro

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, May 22, 2016
Thema:

Print Management Not Found in Windows 10 Home Edition

1. Print Management Not Found in Windows 10 Home Edition - Similar Threads - Print Management Found

2. Windows 10 Home edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home edition: What kind of Windows 10 home version is Microsoft selling at their website OEM, GGK, FPP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-edition/f39ee6a7-afcb-4e96-8992-542d4e5cb3e7
  3. Windows 10 Home edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home edition: What kind of Windows 10 home version is Microsoft selling at their website OEM, GGK, FPP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-edition/f39ee6a7-afcb-4e96-8992-542d4e5cb3e7
  4. Windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home edition: My laptop edition is windows 10 pro and has digital license linked to my Microsoft account. After reinstalling windows 10 with a bootable USB flash drive containing windows 10 setup files of windows 10 enterprise, l was surprised that it installed windows 10 home edition....
  5. Windows 10 Home Edition

Windows 10 Home Edition: How can I download and install Windows 10 Home Edition without cost? I have the valid and legal activation key from my old PC. ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-edition/c9d711d8-0844-4d60-8fec-d4324e02eb9a
  6. windows 10 home edition

windows 10 home edition: easiest way to re install windows 10 with digital license already tried recovery. missing .dll files. is all i really need. tried copying .dll files from another laptop windows 10. didn;t work can i just download a fresh boot from microsoft...
  7. WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION: HI IM CURRENTLY RUNNING ON WINDOWS 10 PRO BUT NEED TO INSTALL OR DOWNGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 HOME IVE TRIED TO REINSTALLING IT AGAIN BUT STILL COMES UP AS PRO I DID A REGEDIT STILL NO GO WHAT AM I DOING WRONG CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET HOME EDITION SO I CAN ACTIVATE...
  8. Windows 10 Home edition.

Windows 10 Home edition.: I'm BILLY GEE, I have had a free upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I don't remember if I activated during installation, Since then I have upgraded to V 1803 OS Build 17134.1 KB4284848. I now experience a couple of problems:- 1. It now tells me I am missing some...
  9. Windows 10 Home edition

Windows 10 Home edition: All updates for windows 10 version 1803 have failed. last failed attempt July 8. I have a HP Pavilion G6 laptop with Intel Pentium P6200. 4GB with 3.8 useable. 2018-06 update for Windows 10 Version 1709 x64 based systems successfully installed on July 14. System will not...
  10. Win 10 Home - Print Manager Not Installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 Home - Print Manager Not Installed: Hello, I was installing a new printer on a Windows 10 home computer today in an office. The other PC's I upgraded to Win 10 from 7, no problems. This PC is a relatively new one that came with 10 pre-installed when they purchased it. When installing the new printer a couple...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printmanagement.msc not found

2. print management win 10 home

3. printmanagment win10 home

4. printmanagement.msc windows 10 home,
  5. printmanagement not found windos 10,
  6. print management not found windows 10,
  7. printmanagement home edition,
  8. print management missing windows 10 home,
  9. does window 10 home have printmanagement.msc,
  10. do not have Printmanagement.msc on my computer how do i remove old drivers,
  11. windows 10 print management not found,
  12. windows 10 home 1809 no print management