Windows 10: Print on both sides Automatically Win10

Discus and support Print on both sides Automatically Win10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My problem is that when I want to print on both sides the settings are suggesting "Print on both sides (Manually)" But I want it Automatically. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vanfister, May 10, 2017.

1. vanfister Win User

Print on both sides Automatically Win10

My problem is that when I want to print on both sides the settings are suggesting "Print on both sides (Manually)" But I want it Automatically. The printer type is an HP LaserJet 755, networked. The printer itself is able to do this function with others computers running Win 7, and 10. But my driver is only allowing the "Manually" option. I don't get this at all. Any clues on this one?
    Thanks much. Van

:)

vanfister, May 10, 2017

2. Print on both sides of a sheet

Epson XP400

Robert 1026, May 10, 2017
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Print on both sides of a sheet

What is the model number of the printer?

JimWynne, May 10, 2017
  4. Print on both sides Automatically Win10

In my experience, you should download the driver from the HP website.

I suspect you are using the HP driver from Microsoft, and I seldom find
    the MS drivers take full advantage of a printers capabilities.

mahoneycutt, May 10, 2017
  5. I went out to support.hp.com and typed in HP LaserJet 755...and all it brought back to me where some laptops, and not printers. Following @mahoneycutt, I would recommend that you go straight to HP and get the latest Windows 10 drivers or Windows 8 driver for the correct printer. Let us know the outcome.

play2mefish, May 10, 2017
  6. vanfister Win User
    My current drivers are from HP. I will go to HP for further help & post my results. Thank you mahoneycutt & play2mefish for your comments.

vanfister, May 10, 2017
  7. This is maybe a longshot, but on the pc giving you the problems, have you checked settings for the printer to see if there's an option to enable "Auto Duplexing"? Compared those settings to the other machines working properly?

Wiley Coyote, May 10, 2017
  8. vanfister Win User

Issue resolved: I contacted HP Inc. tech support & they immediately installed an updated printer driver. This new driver is not available for casual download.
    (Disclosure: I work for HP Inc. The tech support is our internal IT support. All printer drivers are pushed to us. Why mine did not function properly is unknown (reinstalled 5 times). the updated driver is for problem children like me Print on both sides Automatically Win10 :))

vanfister, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Print on both sides Automatically Win10 - Similar Threads - Print both sides

2. Why did printing on both sides, only print on one side?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did printing on both sides, only print on one side?: I've got an HP LaserJet color printer. And I've got Windows 11 Professional. Last night I was on a website, which I wanted to print the first two pages of. I selected that, specified that it only print pages 1-2. The print dialog clearly showed me that it was going to print...
  3. Why did printing on both sides, only print on one side?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did printing on both sides, only print on one side?: I've got an HP LaserJet color printer. And I've got Windows 11 Professional. Last night I was on a website, which I wanted to print the first two pages of. I selected that, specified that it only print pages 1-2. The print dialog clearly showed me that it was going to print...
  4. Default "Print on both sides of paper"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default "Print on both sides of paper": Does anyone know how I can make the default settings for my printer print on both sides of paper whenever the Print window prompts me? I'm getting sick of forgetting to check that checkbox every time I need to print out multiple pages, whether on Word or from a PDF on Adobe,...
  5. Default "Print on both sides of paper"

Default "Print on both sides of paper": Does anyone know how I can make the default settings for my printer print on both sides of paper whenever the Print window prompts me? I'm getting sick of forgetting to check that checkbox every time I need to print out multiple pages, whether on Word or from a PDF on Adobe,...
  6. Print on both sides

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print on both sides: Hi,After upgrading to Windows11, my print settings no longer have a print on both sides option double sided printing, and neither do I get any option to select Duplex under Preferences. I have read a few threads, and unable to find the answer to my issue. I was previously...
  7. Print on both sides

Print on both sides: Hi,After upgrading to Windows11, my print settings no longer have a print on both sides option double sided printing, and neither do I get any option to select Duplex under Preferences. I have read a few threads, and unable to find the answer to my issue. I was previously...
  8. Printing on both sides of a page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing on both sides of a page: I have a Surface, Windows 10 and an HP printer. Recently, I no longer get the option to choose if I want to print on both sides. How do I get the option back?...
  9. Option to print on both sides no longer available

Option to print on both sides no longer available: Hey, I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but tonight, I just noticed when printing out a document off of Google Chrome that the option to print on both sides of the paper is no longer available. I checked the printer properties dialog box and it still...
  10. Printer not printing both sides of paper

Printer not printing both sides of paper: Hi I have a new ASUS UX305CA laptop preloaded with W10. It recognised my old Epson Stylus SX415 printer but will not act on selection to print both sides of paper. I seem to have the most up to date driver and I've tried removing and re-installing to no effect. Worked OK...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printing on both sides automatically windows 10

2. how to set print both sides win 10

3. automatically print on both sides windows 10

4. hp print on both sides automatically win10