Windows 10: Print Properties cut off Windows 10

Discus and support Print Properties cut off Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; We are using Windows 10 with a custom DPI Scaling of 125%. When printing, the print dialog box information (dropdowns and text) are all cut off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by K2.0, Jul 23, 2018.

1. K2.0 Win User

Print Properties cut off Windows 10

We are using Windows 10 with a custom DPI Scaling of 125%.

When printing, the print dialog box information (dropdowns and text) are all cut off.

This occures and several different drivers (Konica Minolta, HP, Canon)

This image is a good sample of what is occuring:

Print Properties cut off Windows 10 [​IMG]

While I understand that resetting the zoom may fix the issue, that is unfortunatly not an option.

Would there be any fixes or workarounds for this issue?

Thanks kindly,

Kent

:)

2. Printing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Before providing you any assistance I would like you to answer a few questions:

• Are you trying to print from a browser?

• Is this issue persisting only to Windows 10 documents?
    As of now I suggest that you try printing using the short cut ctrl + P and check if you can print.

Thank you

Guru Kiran G, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Print Properties cut off Windows 10

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Print Properties cut off Windows 10

1. Print Properties cut off Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Print Properties cut

2. Audio keeps cutting off on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio keeps cutting off on Windows 10: Hello. Ive been having issues with Windows 10 ever since I switched back to it about 2 weeks ago. For some reason, most of the audio cuts out randomly whenever I'm playing games and using Firefox to watch videos, but it seemed to be most prevalent when in voice calls in...
  3. Audio keeps cutting off on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio keeps cutting off on Windows 10: Hello. Ive been having issues with Windows 10 ever since I switched back to it about 2 weeks ago. For some reason, most of the audio cuts out randomly whenever I'm playing games and using Firefox to watch videos, but it seemed to be most prevalent when in voice calls in...
  4. Printing preference dialog box cut off on Right side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing preference dialog box cut off on Right side: Hi, I'm suddenly having an issue with some of Epson's dialog boxes where they get cut off on the right side. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the driver/software but to no luck. I didn't have this issue before a recent software update. I spoke to Epson and, of...
  5. Printing preference dialog box cut off on Right side

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing preference dialog box cut off on Right side: Hi, I'm suddenly having an issue with some of Epson's dialog boxes where they get cut off on the right side. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the driver/software but to no luck. I didn't have this issue before a recent software update. I spoke to Epson and, of...
  6. Printing preference dialog box cut off on Right side

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Printing file properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing file properties: Is there a straightforward way of printing File Properties? I believe this can be done in Word through a File>Options setting, but I am presently interested in files other than Office, chiefly, but not exclusively, photos....
  8. Printing cut off half or part of page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing cut off half or part of page: [IMG]When i print any scanned document from jpeg with windows default printing program the image is cut in halfsee image attached. What can the problem be. I am using HP laserjet P1102. Everything from pdf and word documents is printing the whole page....
  9. How to Rename Albums & Songs in Windows Explorer Without Properties Cutting Off Letters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Rename Albums & Songs in Windows Explorer Without Properties Cutting Off Letters: How do your Rename Albums & Songs in Windows Explorer without it Cutting Off Letters? It didn't use to do this? Changing the registry didn't help, because it automatically reverts back to the name it had before. How do I fix this?...
  10. Print desktop properties

in Windows 10 Support
    Print desktop properties: Why....because I plan to buy another computer and I will want to use the same sites I have icons for. Perhaps there is a way to "transfer" or copy the URLs to a new computer ??? Well, that's a simpler question. Yes, any icon you have put on the desktop as a URL shortcut to...