Windows 10: Print queue full error - has anyone solved this?

Discus and support Print queue full error - has anyone solved this? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't print due to the "print queue full" error. Has anyone solved this? I have uninstalled an re-installed my printer drivers several times and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Azucho98, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Azucho98 Win User

Print queue full error - has anyone solved this?

I can't print due to the "print queue full" error.

Has anyone solved this? I have uninstalled an re-installed my printer drivers several times and had no luck.

Printer says its ready but I cannot print from any application. Printing troubleshooter finds no problems.

Thanks.

:)

Azucho98, Jan 2, 2016

2. cannot print, error: printer queue is full for network printer: Brother MFC-J6540DW

This error has been plaguing my printing since upgrading to windows 10 umpteen reboots ago.

it is reporting the queue is full when it is not full. in fact there are not print jobs in the queue at all.

error is in error!

PeterSchnall_960, Jan 2, 2016
  3. Azuch Win User
    The print queue is full windows 10

Has anyone solved this? I'm ready to ditch this joke Windows 10 and go back to 7. Not being able to print is a huge problem for me.

Printer queue is full error - uninstalled reinstalled drivers, tried to reset print queue with a bat file I found on a windows 10 forum, ran the print troubleshooter (what a joke that is) it found nothing wrong...

Windows 10 performance is just as bad as Windows Vista when it first came out. Pathetic.

If I have to wipe my PC to get printing working again, I will reinstall Windows 7. I had enough of this **** Microsoft!

Azuch, Jan 2, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jan 2, 2016
  5. Azucho98 Win User
    Azucho98, Jan 2, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jan 2, 2016
  7. Azucho98 Win User
    No luck with this either.... *Sad

Azucho98, Jan 3, 2016
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

I'm not sure what else to suggest other than seeing if maybe doing a system restore using a restore point dated before this happened may sort it.

System Restore Windows 10

Brink, Jan 3, 2016
  9. This may not help to solve the problem, but I have the same problem. My printer is connected to a computer through a usb port. So if I turn off the print spooler and do a direct connect to the printer I get a different message, "Unable to create a print job.' I can instruct the printer to scan a document. So the computer is definitely talking to the printer.

I would suggest the problem does not lie with the print spooler.

grandpavic, Jan 3, 2016
  10. Azucho98 Win User
    I re-installed the November update for windows 10 and still have the same issue. Printing from Windows 10 has been a nightmare.

Looks like I'll have to completely re-install everything to get this working again. Really Microsoft?

Azucho98, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Print queue full error - has anyone solved this? - Similar Threads - Print queue full

2. ms-print-queue error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms-print-queue error: ,looks same error from the other users...
  3. ms-print-queue error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ms-print-queue error: ,looks same error from the other users...
  4. Print Queue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Queue: I have an old Toshiba laptop that has a document stuck in the printer queue. I cannot print/delete/cancel it and it deters any other document from printing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/8977885d-df91-45b6-bab3-581e2bbea65c
  5. Print Queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Queue: I have an old Toshiba laptop that has a document stuck in the printer queue. I cannot print/delete/cancel it and it deters any other document from printing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/8977885d-df91-45b6-bab3-581e2bbea65c
  6. Print Queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. windows10, print queue has error and won't print. fix

windows10, print queue has error and won't print. fix: windows 10. HP officejet pro 8600 says it's my default printer. the print queue says error when I have a document to print. I printed fine before xmas. It said offline yesterday offline yesterday, sunday. The troubleshooter said to remove the printer and reinstll it, which i...
  8. print queue

print queue: printed documents not deleting from queue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/b150abdb-b439-4244-abc1-cfd1ab473bb3
  9. "error - printing" print status in print queue.

"error - printing" print status in print queue.: Hi there, I am posting this post here because at this stage I am not sure if it is a printer issue or windows system issues but I am tending to think it is the later so he it goes. I am running windows 10 on a dell optiplex 5050 with a HP officejet 6970 all-in-one printer...
  10. "The printer queue is full" but there are no items in the queue

"The printer queue is full" but there are no items in the queue: Hi guys, I've been having trouble getting my computer to print to any printer at all. I am running Windows 10 Home 64 bit on an HP Pavilion p6 series computer. I have removed and reinstalled drivers, bought and tried new printers, restarted the computer, deleted the...