Windows 10: Print Screen Button - snipping tool only?

Discus and support Print Screen Button - snipping tool only? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has Microsoft turned off the functionality of the one touch Print Screen Key ? The snipping tool is great but at times an immediate screen shot is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nuccii, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Nuccii Win User

Print Screen Button - snipping tool only?

Has Microsoft turned off the functionality of the one touch Print Screen Key ? The snipping tool is great but at times an immediate screen shot is required. It has not worked for 3 weeks now on two different keyboards.

:)

Nuccii, Jun 12, 2018
  2. JohnHaber Win User

No print button

Thanks for your reply, but if you look up at the comments you'll see that, while I and another person share your frustration, it wasn't for lack of knowing the steps you list. It was that the print button, which seemed missing, was just off the screen at
    bottom. They need a redesign.

No matter, though, as I've switched my default to the old Windows Photo Viewer they no longer use.

JohnHaber, Jun 13, 2018
  3. Print screen only prints last copied material

Hi Noor,

Your question does not contain all the required information need us to help you.

Please provide us more information to help you better:

• Are you able to save the print screen to any applications? Example: Paint or Microsoft Word.

• How are you trying to accessing the print screen option?

If you have a print screen button (PrtScn) in the keyboard, I suggest you to use the same and verify the result. You may also try taking the print screen for a particular window by pressing Alt + PrtScn button and verify the result.

Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

Print Screen Button - snipping tool only?

1. Print Screen Button - snipping tool only? - Similar Threads - Print Screen Button

2. Screenshots print screen/snipping tool are always discolored

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots print screen/snipping tool are always discolored: Every time I try to take a screenshot, the colors are off or washed out. This is not a problem with any specific application since it happens no matter where I take the screenshot from. It's most noticeable when trying to pick a HEX code from an image. Here's an example of...
  3. Screenshots print screen/snipping tool are always discolored

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screenshots print screen/snipping tool are always discolored: Every time I try to take a screenshot, the colors are off or washed out. This is not a problem with any specific application since it happens no matter where I take the screenshot from. It's most noticeable when trying to pick a HEX code from an image. Here's an example of...
  4. W11 snipping tool unable to print from snipping toll screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 snipping tool unable to print from snipping toll screen: My current version of the snipping tool app 11,2302.40I don't know when this was updated but now I am unable to print my screen shot directly from the snipping tool screen without saving the screen shot to my pictures folder. This now creates an few extra steps that I didn't...
  5. W11 snipping tool unable to print from snipping toll screen

W11 snipping tool unable to print from snipping toll screen: My current version of the snipping tool app 11,2302.40I don't know when this was updated but now I am unable to print my screen shot directly from the snipping tool screen without saving the screen shot to my pictures folder. This now creates an few extra steps that I didn't...
  6. "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool): How do I use the "Screen snip" tool with a delay? (As mentioned, I'm NOT referring to the 'Snipping tool'.) submitted by /u/opertinicy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4bh3n/screen_snip_tool_delay_not_snipping_tool/
  7. Print Screen/Snipping Tool problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Print Screen/Snipping Tool problem: [ATTACH] So lately if I want to screenshot both screens with print screen or just snip anything with the snipping tool my second monitor covers up a good portion of my main monitor. What could be causing this and how do I fix it? Edit: I think its making my left monitor...
  8. Snipping tool zooming in only when printing

Snipping tool zooming in only when printing: Hello, My snipping tool works perfect until it comes time to print. when I print it zooms in on a section of the snip. I have played with display settings but nothing seems to work. I have dual monitors but this problem has been around since before I installed the dual...
  9. Snipping tool double printing ?

Snipping tool double printing ?: My Canon printer died a while before Xmas, Bought another similar Canon . A week ago my 4 yo Lenovo lap top wasnt good Snipping tool worked perfectly and printed on just one page . Bought a new Lenovo ideapad. Not aware of changing anything but if I try to use snipping tool...
  10. Snipping tool double printing ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Snipping tool double printing ?: My Canon printer died a while before Xmas, Bought another similar Canon . A week ago my 4 yo Lenovo lap top wasnt good Snipping tool worked perfectly and printed on just one page . Bought a new Lenovo ideapad. Not aware of changing anything but if I try to use snipping tool...