Windows 10: print screen in Windows 11

Discus and support print screen in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; not a question, just feedbackthe print screen button in windows 11 has suggested to me that microsoft really don't understand how people use their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by P .1, Feb 25, 2024.

1. P .1 Win User

print screen in Windows 11

not a question, just feedbackthe print screen button in windows 11 has suggested to me that microsoft really don't understand how people use their computers. when I press print screen, I want it to save the screen. not give me an option, not ask me, not ask me again, not give me another option. just print the screen. I know microsoft cannot do this. I know that when a user asks windows to do something, microsoft has to give them an option. then another option. then ask them if they are sureI realise microsoft aren't capable of "just doing things"I've just downloaded the installation for Window

:)

2. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Kantastic Win User
    Print window popping up off screen

Look at the print window on the bottom half of the attached image, it's out of the screen. I have to drag it up to click the print button.

Kantastic, Feb 25, 2024
  4. print screen in Windows 11

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

print screen in Windows 11

1. print screen in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - print screen

2. PHOTO Quick Print error, it hangs no error messages, closes and then blank screen before...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PHOTO Quick Print error, it hangs no error messages, closes and then blank screen before...: Please help, when trying to Quick Print Photos, it hangs with no error messages, closes and then blank screen before going back to normal.I had to download photo legacy to even let it print when the program is open, as before that it would not print at all....
  3. PHOTO Quick Print error, it hangs no error messages, closes and then blank screen before...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PHOTO Quick Print error, it hangs no error messages, closes and then blank screen before...: Please help, when trying to Quick Print Photos, it hangs with no error messages, closes and then blank screen before going back to normal.I had to download photo legacy to even let it print when the program is open, as before that it would not print at all....
  4. Quick Print error, it hangs no error messages, closes and then blank screen before going...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Print error, it hangs no error messages, closes and then blank screen before going...: Please help, when trying to Quick Print, it hangs with no error messages, closes and then blank screen before going back to normal.I had to download photo legacy to even let it print when the program is open, as before that it would not print at all....
  5. Quick Print error, it hangs no error messages, closes and then blank screen before going...

Quick Print error, it hangs no error messages, closes and then blank screen before going...: Please help, when trying to Quick Print, it hangs with no error messages, closes and then blank screen before going back to normal.I had to download photo legacy to even let it print when the program is open, as before that it would not print at all....
  6. Cannot use Print screen key for third-party screenshotting apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use Print screen key for third-party screenshotting apps: I want to give another screenshotting app a try like Greenshot and ShareX because I've had enough of Snipping Tool, but I cannot disable the Print screen key keybind so I can use the key for those apps. I've already turned off "Use the Print screen key to open screen capture"...
  7. Cannot use Print screen key for third-party screenshotting apps

Cannot use Print screen key for third-party screenshotting apps: I want to give another screenshotting app a try like Greenshot and ShareX because I've had enough of Snipping Tool, but I cannot disable the Print screen key keybind so I can use the key for those apps. I've already turned off "Use the Print screen key to open screen capture"...
  8. Windows 11 Snipping Tool Right Click/Print Screen Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Snipping Tool Right Click/Print Screen Not Working: I've been using Microsoft Snipping Tool in Windows 11 for a while now with no issue. I prefer to create new screenshots by right clicking on the Snipping Tool icon in the tool bar and clicking Take a New Screenshot. Before about a week ago, when I created a new snip this way,...
  9. Windows 11 Snipping Tool Right Click/Print Screen Not Working

Windows 11 Snipping Tool Right Click/Print Screen Not Working: I've been using Microsoft Snipping Tool in Windows 11 for a while now with no issue. I prefer to create new screenshots by right clicking on the Snipping Tool icon in the tool bar and clicking Take a New Screenshot. Before about a week ago, when I created a new snip this way,...
  10. Print screen key stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print screen key stopped working: About three weeks ago my print screen key stopped making screenshots. Previously it would send an image to the pictures/screenshots file with one press of the Print Screen key only, and it was that way for years, over different PC's and keyboards, then three weeks ago it...