Windows 10: Print Troubleshooter Fails with Error Code: 0x803c010b

Discus and support Print Troubleshooter Fails with Error Code: 0x803c010b in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Brother HL-5040 with a USB connection to a Windows 10 Pro machine. I have a second Windows 10 Pro machine that prints remotely to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jan123, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Jan123 Win User

Print Troubleshooter Fails with Error Code: 0x803c010b

I have a Brother HL-5040 with a USB connection to a Windows 10 Pro machine.
    I have a second Windows 10 Pro machine that prints remotely to the printer.
    I have a third Windows 10 Home machine that fails to print with the status "Error - Printing".
    On this third machine, the print troubleshooter fails with the error code: 0x803c010b.

:)

Jan123, Mar 15, 2016

2. New computer using Windows 10 shows my wireless printer as "working" even though it will not print

New computer using Windows 10 shows my wireless printer as "working" even though it will not print. When running the troubleshooting, the following error message is received: Error code: 0x803C010B, Source: Engine; User: Desktop; Context: Restricted.

How can I get the computer to print to a recognized printer?

Original Title : Printing problem

Christine C2012, Mar 15, 2016
  3. bmrflt Win User
    Unable to access printer on WLAN

Recently upgraded to Win 10. Now unable to access printer on WLAN. Confirmed printer is on the network, all settings for WiFi checked and confirmed. Troubleshooter ends prematurely with error code 0x803C010B, described as unexpected error. Test page
    appears as document in the print queue, but printing ends in error. Printer is Brother MCF-665CW. Prints manually okay.

bmrflt, Mar 15, 2016
Thema:

Print Troubleshooter Fails with Error Code: 0x803c010b

1. Print Troubleshooter Fails with Error Code: 0x803c010b - Similar Threads - Print Troubleshooter Fails

2. validating the integrity of the troubleshooter failed error 0x800B0101

in Windows 10 Gaming
    validating the integrity of the troubleshooter failed error 0x800B0101: I'm facing the "no battery detected" issue on my dell laptop. I tried troubleshooting the issue. but when I run the "power" troubleshooter, The troubleshooting failed, with the error message "validating the integrity of the troubleshooter failed".Should I get a new battery? i...
  3. Error Code when Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code when Troubleshooting: Hello! I have tried to run a troubleshoot for the PC since I noticed the slow internet connection. But then "An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter" and states:Package ID: UnknownPath: UnknownError code: 0x80004005Source: Command LineContext: RestrictedAny help...
  4. Error Code when Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code when Troubleshooting: Hello! I have tried to run a troubleshoot for the PC since I noticed the slow internet connection. But then "An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter" and states:Package ID: UnknownPath: UnknownError code: 0x80004005Source: Command LineContext: RestrictedAny help...
  5. Error Code when Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. An error has occured with Troubleshooter - Error Code 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    An error has occured with Troubleshooter - Error Code 0x80004005: Hello, I have been having some wifi problems recently, and when I attempt to run the troubleshooter to diagnose the connection, I receive this error. I have tried sfc /scannow which repaired some corrupted files, and the DISM tools which detected nothing wrongI have also...
  7. An error has occured with Troubleshooter - Error Code 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error has occured with Troubleshooter - Error Code 0x80004005: Hello, I have been having some wifi problems recently, and when I attempt to run the troubleshooter to diagnose the connection, I receive this error. I have tried sfc /scannow which repaired some corrupted files, and the DISM tools which detected nothing wrongI have also...
  8. HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT ERROR CODE: 0x8007000D

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT ERROR CODE: 0x8007000D: i have a problem on changing product key. please assist on how to trobleshoot error code 0x8007000D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-troubleshoot-error-code-0x8007000d/c23f7595-ec8e-4dae-8528-1eded3779743
  9. Error code Troubleshoot will not fix

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error code Troubleshoot will not fix: I have an error code for my account the code is 0x80070070 please help me fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-troubleshoot-will-not-fix/d9aa1419-fe7d-4d4b-98cd-7f14e30b546e
  10. Windows 10 digital licenses - Troubleshoot failed - Error code 0xC004F074

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 digital licenses - Troubleshoot failed - Error code 0xC004F074: Hey there, I've noticed my Windows 10 isn't activated. I'm not sure since when that's the case. I did a hardware upgrade (motherboard and other stuff) about 8 months ago. Maybe it's since then? Anyhow, I have the Windows 10 Pro since upgrading from Windows 8.1. When I...