Windows 10: Printer error message

Discus and support Printer error message in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since the 1709 update,I get this error message every time that I reboot. The printer still works with no problem. Any Ideas? [img] 96611 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Clint, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Clint Win User

Printer error message

Since the 1709 update,I get this error message every time that I reboot. The printer still works with no problem. Any Ideas?

Printer error message [​IMG]

:)

Clint, Oct 26, 2017
  2. garryej Win User

Printing error in Win10

I did everything on the list but I still get two error messages; first "printer HP1200 is in an error state", then if I try again, a 'printer error' message.

garryej, Oct 26, 2017
  3. ssne Win User
    WEP LQ DSI 5235 PRINTER NOT WORKING

good evening

my not solved with the above link.and I reinstalled the printer driver the error message " the printer is in an error state"

4. Plankton Win User

Printer error message

No....as my HP printer has defaulted to the fax side of the printer instead of the printer side. I'm going to do a uninstall and reinstall of said printer software and see what happens.

Plankton, Oct 26, 2017
  5. Glad you posted this one. I thought it was just me with a problem. I'm still trying to get my "Scan To Computer" to quit taking forever to load since the FCU.

Wiley Coyote, Oct 27, 2017
  6. Plankton Win User
    Well the uninstall/reinstall seemed to work. I just downloaded a new copy of the driver/software and my printer has defaulted to the printer instead of the FAX. Weird.

What I don't understand is; why the rush to put out FCU if it's not ready for deployment. I upgraded as many others did and it was a complete disaster. So I did a clean install instead and even that at times seems to act odd.

Plankton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Printer error message

1. Printer error message - Similar Threads - Printer error message

2. Printer Error Message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Error Message: I have an HP Envy 6052 that is showing a flashing E, as in error message. The router is working just fine, my computer is saying that my printer is offline, even though the blue wifi light is on, but I cannot find the area where to fix it and the Virtual Agent is useless....
  3. Printer error message

Printer error message: The actual printer is working as others in our house can print from their computer. I am not able to print and this is the message that I get when I try to print: Your printer has experienced un expected configuration problem 0x80004005 What does that mean and how do I...
  4. error message on printer

error message on printer: Printer message says "out of paper". It does have paper and I've tried everything I know to get rid of message. ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-on-printer/3147ab97-f5eb-473c-9620-9c0ecfa99473
  5. Printer 'in error' message

Printer 'in error' message: Two identical Lenovo Ideapad computers running Windows 10. One prints without problem on a new HP Envy 5020 after setting up the wifi connection. The other continually fails to print and gives a message 'printer in error' message with no indication of problem or how to fix...
  6. Printer Error Message

Printer Error Message: I have an old printer (HP LaserJet Pro P1102w) that has performed very well for many years. Something has happened, so that it no longer works. I have disconnected the printer; deleted it from my devices; reinstalled it with refreshed drivers and I still get the same...
  7. Error messages - printer offline

Error messages - printer offline: My printer went offline around 9/12 or 13th. I've tried all the troubleshooters on Windows 10 and everything on the HP website. I have the current software and driver for the printer. I've done everything the HP tech communicated to do. Error messages I've received: Last...
  8. Printer Error Message

Printer Error Message: When trying to print on my Surface Book 2, Microsoft Office document, I continue to get the following error message: Request for Current Contact Information. What does the the computer want from me??...
  9. Error message in printer

Error message in printer: When I try to print I receive error message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/error-message-in-printer/e6235a10-8c19-4fa6-acff-23e7dce943e3
  10. Printer error message “ could not connect printer to port”

Printer error message “ could not connect printer to port”: You can use the FastResolver utility to obtain MAC addresses for all active devices on your network. As long as your Samsung printer is turned on and attached to the Ethernet, FastResolver should see and report its MAC address and IP address at a bare minimum. By...