Windows 10: Printer Error Message

Discus and support Printer Error Message in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When trying to print on my Surface Book 2, Microsoft Office document, I continue to get the following error message: Request for Current Contact... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CJAnderson_smile, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Printer Error Message

When trying to print on my Surface Book 2, Microsoft Office document, I continue to get the following error message: Request for Current Contact Information. What does the the computer want from me??

:)

CJAnderson_smile, Aug 15, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Aug 15, 2018
  3. HAT
    hat Win User

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

4. HAT
    hat Win User

Printer Error Message

I can't seem to share my printer. I tick the share this printer box, and when I click on apply, I get an error message saying "Printer settings could not be saved. Operation could not be completed (error 0x000006d9).

It's a Lexmark Z1300....

Thema:

Printer Error Message

1. Printer Error Message - Similar Threads - Printer Error Message

2. Printer Error Message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Error Message: I have an HP Envy 6052 that is showing a flashing E, as in error message. The router is working just fine, my computer is saying that my printer is offline, even though the blue wifi light is on, but I cannot find the area where to fix it and the Virtual Agent is useless....
  3. Printer error message

Printer error message: The actual printer is working as others in our house can print from their computer. I am not able to print and this is the message that I get when I try to print: Your printer has experienced un expected configuration problem 0x80004005 What does that mean and how do I...
  4. error message on printer

error message on printer: Printer message says "out of paper". It does have paper and I've tried everything I know to get rid of message. ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-on-printer/3147ab97-f5eb-473c-9620-9c0ecfa99473
  5. Printer 'in error' message

Printer 'in error' message: Two identical Lenovo Ideapad computers running Windows 10. One prints without problem on a new HP Envy 5020 after setting up the wifi connection. The other continually fails to print and gives a message 'printer in error' message with no indication of problem or how to fix...
  6. Printer Error Message

Printer Error Message: I have an old printer (HP LaserJet Pro P1102w) that has performed very well for many years. Something has happened, so that it no longer works. I have disconnected the printer; deleted it from my devices; reinstalled it with refreshed drivers and I still get the same...
  7. Error messages - printer offline

Error messages - printer offline: My printer went offline around 9/12 or 13th. I've tried all the troubleshooters on Windows 10 and everything on the HP website. I have the current software and driver for the printer. I've done everything the HP tech communicated to do. Error messages I've received: Last...
  8. Error message in printer

Error message in printer: When I try to print I receive error message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/error-message-in-printer/e6235a10-8c19-4fa6-acff-23e7dce943e3
  9. Printer error message “ could not connect printer to port”

Printer error message “ could not connect printer to port”: You can use the FastResolver utility to obtain MAC addresses for all active devices on your network. As long as your Samsung printer is turned on and attached to the Ethernet, FastResolver should see and report its MAC address and IP address at a bare minimum. By...
  10. Printer error message

Printer error message: Since the 1709 update,I get this error message every time that I reboot. The printer still works with no problem. Any Ideas? [img] 96611