Windows 10: printer error

Discus and support printer error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi i am gurpreet singh i am using hp laptop window 10 pro version 1803 using network printer canon mf3010 .my problem is when i gave command to print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gurpreetsingh0604, Aug 23, 2018.

1. printer error

hi i am gurpreet singh i am using hp laptop window 10 pro version 1803 using network printer canon mf3010 .my problem is when i gave command to print anything it stuck in quee .i try everything like checking print spooler or in my local drive clear all print spooler data means i try everything but problem is still there . this problem starts when i change admin system of that printer and create new home group on that system .now my sharing working printer also shown but not not directly i need to select printer from dialog box by model.please help me what i do?

:)

gurpreetsingh0604, Aug 23, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Aug 23, 2018
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

4. Yaqub K Win User

printer error

Printer error

Hi,

I suggest you to run in-built Printer troubleshooter and check. Refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Printer to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

printer error

1. printer error - Similar Threads - printer error

2. Printer won't print PDF files. Getting these error messages....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer won't print PDF files. Getting these error messages....: I can click print, and the screen comes up like it's going to give me the options about how many copies, etc...and it used to show the document in a smaller form until you selected how many copies and then it would begin to copy. Now I get these error messages: "Your...
  3. Printer stops working and says "printer is in an error state". What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer stops working and says "printer is in an error state". What does this mean?: Laptop says "printer is in an error state". How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-stops-working-and-says-printer-is-in-an/9ecab114-902b-4cf4-99fd-febd76834819
  4. Protection Fault on Shared Printer Error "untion address 0xca1d260c caused a protection fault"

Protection Fault on Shared Printer Error "untion address 0xca1d260c caused a protection fault": Hi Experts, i am getting Problem when i try to connect windows 7 printer via network Sharing in my windows 10 its showing the error "funtion address 0xca1d260c caused a protection fault". (Exception Code 0xc0000005). i am gettin to much difficulties while i try to get...
  5. Win 10 Add Printer error 0x80043c04

Win 10 Add Printer error 0x80043c04: When trying to add an HP Envy 7645 printer WiFi direct to my Dell PC I get this error 0x80043c04 Win 10 discovers the printer but it fails to connect. Thanks for the help Fran365...
  6. Windows 10; After Each Prt Job, .TMP File Left in Printers Folder; Can't Delete, Error in...

Windows 10; After Each Prt Job, .TMP File Left in Printers Folder; Can't Delete, Error in...: I'm working on a computer on which, after every print job, 3 files remain in the C:\Windows\System32\Spool\Printers folder. 2 can be deleted without issue. The 3rd, a .tmp file throws an error when I try to delete it. Nothing else can be printed until the .tmp file is...
  7. PRINTER ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PRINTER ERROR: After latest Windows 10 update my HP LaserJet P2015 printer gives me an error - 'PRINTER IN ERROR STATE'. How can I fix this?? This happened once before after a Windows 10 update. Thank you for your help. Freddie *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Announcing New Approaches to Solve Brother Printer at Error State Windows 10 By Brother Printer Tech

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing New Approaches to Solve Brother Printer at Error State Windows 10 By Brother Printer Tech: Announcing New Approaches to Solve Brother Printer at Error State Windows 10 Brother printer is a multi functional inkjet printer printer that provides you all in one management for all your small business rationale. It communicates solid execution and can be enormously...
  9. windows 10 printer spooler fails to start error 1068

windows 10 printer spooler fails to start error 1068: All of the sudden i cant print from my desktop computer. windows 10, i have tried the services.msc right click wont let me stop it only thing can do is click start. then pops up with error 1068 cannot start printer spooler?...
  10. Visual Studio Printer Error

Visual Studio Printer Error: when i trying to run code that contain print order using visual studio 2010 on windows 10 it's give me an error "Cannot open printer 1801" in case using windows 8 and visual studio 210 its working .any help? Thanks in advanced....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. configuration problem 0x80040003

2. when i go to print i get an error message that says unexpected configuration problem 0x80040134

3. 0x80040003 configuration problem hp

4. 0x80040003 unexpected configuration problem hp,
  5. configuration error 0x80040003,
  6. 0x80040003 unexpected configuration problem,
  7. error 0x8007007e windows 10 when printing from my scanner ,
  8. windows 10 printer experienced config problem 0x80040003