Windows 10: printer error

Discus and support printer error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi i am gurpreet singh i am using hp laptop window 10 pro version 1803 using network printer canon mf3010 .my problem is when i gave command to print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gurpreetsingh0604, Aug 23, 2018.

1. printer error

hi i am gurpreet singh i am using hp laptop window 10 pro version 1803 using network printer canon mf3010 .my problem is when i gave command to print anything it stuck in quee .i try everything like checking print spooler or in my local drive clear all print spooler data means i try everything but problem is still there . this problem starts when i change admin system of that printer and create new home group on that system .now my sharing working printer also shown but not not directly i need to select printer from dialog box by model.please help me what i do?

:)

gurpreetsingh0604, Aug 23, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Aug 23, 2018
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

4. Yaqub K Win User

printer error

Printer error

Hi,

I suggest you to run in-built Printer troubleshooter and check. Refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Printer to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

printer error

1. printer error - Similar Threads - printer error

2. Visual Studio Printer Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Visual Studio Printer Error: when i trying to run code that contain print order using visual studio 2010 on windows 10 it's give me an error "Cannot open printer 1801" in case using windows 8 and visual studio 210 its working .any help? Thanks in advanced....
  3. Printer Error x80004005

Printer Error x80004005: For some reason every time I try to print rather it be Word, Edge, or any other app it fails to print. When I click print, it says "spooling" for about 5 seconds, then goes away but does not print. Based on all of the applications I tried to print with, thy all say "Idle" or...
  4. Port in use, please wait – Printer error message in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Port in use, please wait – Printer error message in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some Windows users have faced this issue that when they try to print from their computer, they get a message saying ‘Port in use, please wait‘. No matter how long they wait, nothing works out. However, the printer continues to [...] This post Port in use,...
  5. my HP printer error message - can't use usb composite device properly with usb 3.0

my HP printer error message - can't use usb composite device properly with usb 3.0: I have a long standing and tedious problem that keeps coming back and I really don't understand why it happens from time to time, I am a disabled person and the thoughts of unplugging/uninstalling hardware is a bit scary so could do with some easy fix ideas, I am sure it's...
  6. Printer Not Activated Error Code 20

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer Not Activated Error Code 20: I get the "Printer Not Activated Error Code 20" from one google account and not the other. The last time I deleted the printer, reinstalled the printer and software. The fix lasted a few hours. Don't know what to do next. I can print from my google, but not my husband....
  7. Printer Error after upgrading to 1809 Enterprise

Printer Error after upgrading to 1809 Enterprise: I upgraded my Windows 10 Enterprise to 1809. Prior to the upgrade, with the latest revisions to 1803, I was able to print perfectly. I print to a Dell 3110cn Network Printer and i print directly via IP address. Once I upgraded to 1809, the system can poll the printer, but...
  8. 0x800F0922 error when trying to use or reinstall Microsoft PDF Printer

0x800F0922 error when trying to use or reinstall Microsoft PDF Printer: Just sharing this solution in case it happens to anyone else. I tried applying the suggested solutions from the post on the same subject from 2017, but none worked. Whenever I tried to install the windows feature Microsoft PDF printer, the progress bar went to about 95%,...
  9. printer driver error

printer driver error: have older hp printer F335 all in one connected to new hp lap top on windows 10, error message, usb composite device (older printer connection) no compatable with usb 3.0. Fix????...
  10. Printer / Scanner Error

Printer / Scanner Error: I am running Windows 10 and all of a sudden I am getting the following error when I try to print or scan anything. Error = 0x800706ba I shut down my computer and waited awhile and then my system came up clean but I am still getting the error. I googled the error number...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 printer experienced config problem 0x80040003