Windows 10: Printer Folder is empty

Discus and support Printer Folder is empty in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello My system is member of local network with 5 more windows computers and 9 network printers and plotters. Also this is a dual boot system with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaaNooS, Jan 28, 2020.

1. PaaNooS Win User

Printer Folder is empty

Hello

My system is member of local network with 5 more windows computers and 9 network printers and plotters.
    Also this is a dual boot system with Windows 7 Pro and Windows 10 Pro
    Windows 7 work perfect.
    Windows 10 worked perfect until few days ago that I tried to print a file to default printer. Saw an error message like "before you can print you have to install a printer"
    So I mentioned that Printers Folders was empty ! Even in PC settings / Printers & scanners or Control Panel / Devices & Printers.
    Looking for solution I tried to follow these instructions Fix Devices and Printers Folder is Completely Empty in Windows 7
    Step 1 was the easy one.
    In step 2, I got: “The module C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\ieproxy.dll failed to load. Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems withe the binary or dependent .DLL files. The specified module could not be found"
    I had to copy ieproxy.dll to C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer folder to complete this step .
    In step 3 I got an error “cannot import c:\User\pc1\–\msxml6.reg not all data was successfully written to registry. Some keys are open by system or other processes” but I mentioned that all entries were already there.
    Also checked that C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS folder was empty

So have you any other idea ?

:)

PaaNooS, Jan 28, 2020

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Printer Folder is empty

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Printer Folder is empty

1. Printer Folder is empty - Similar Threads - Printer Folder empty

2. Empty folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Empty folders: I uploaded folders and files to OneDrive to save them because my laptop needed a new motherboard and would be factory reset. Now I'm trying to get the items back on to my laptop but OneDrive says the folders are empty?In Files Explorer, I can see a cloud beside the items I...
  3. Empty folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Empty folders: I uploaded folders and files to OneDrive to save them because my laptop needed a new motherboard and would be factory reset. Now I'm trying to get the items back on to my laptop but OneDrive says the folders are empty?In Files Explorer, I can see a cloud beside the items I...
  4. Empty folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Empty Folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Empty Folders: I have a number of empty folders that I'd like to clean up in my music directory. In Windows 11, I can no longer search for 0 byte folders. How to remove them automatically?There are a number of freeware tools out there, none I've found work for Windows 11. This should be...
  6. Empty Folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Empty Folders: I have a number of empty folders that I'd like to clean up in my music directory. In Windows 11, I can no longer search for 0 byte folders. How to remove them automatically?There are a number of freeware tools out there, none I've found work for Windows 11. This should be...
  7. folder icons : empty folder

folder icons : empty folder: I am in process of downloading thousands of photo files into hundreds of subfolders... I am finding that LOTS of these subfolders do not contain ANY photo files aka: empty...QUESTION: Is there a way/method of using the subfolders ICONS to determine if there are any files in...
  8. This folder is empty

This folder is empty: Hi guys, We have a Windows 10 Pro computer that for some reason seems to lose it's files on any attached USB drives. At the moment if I select properties of the USB drive I see that the USB drive has 92GB used, but opening the USB drive itself all the folders are there...
  9. Empty Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Empty Folders: Hello, While making some search for a file in the system, I found by the way, hundreds of empty folders in the C:\users\admin\appdata\local\temp\ How about deleting them ? Thanks 72628
  10. Empty folder message for non-empty folder by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Empty folder message for non-empty folder by Windows 10: "This folder is empty" message displayed by Microsoft OneDrive although the folder has thousands of subfolder with over 20 000 files! This error has been since Windows 10 OneDrive was introduced. 54515