Windows 10: printer inability from the internet

Discus and support printer inability from the internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot print on either of my printers from the internet unless I save the file as a PDF and then it will print. Also, my quicken program won't print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LindaAlexander1, Aug 2, 2018.

1. printer inability from the internet

I cannot print on either of my printers from the internet unless I save the file as a PDF and then it will print. Also, my quicken program won't print on my HP laserjet Pro but will print on my Brother MFC 8910DW. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the printers several times. I'm at my wits end. This all started after Windows did an update a couple of months ago. I would like to install my Windows 7 Premium over my Windows 10 but I'm not sure if I will lose any of my important stuff.

:)

LindaAlexander1, Aug 2, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    • Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

printer inability from the internet [​IMG]
    • Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

printer inability from the internet [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 2, 2018
  3. issue with internet explorer and connection of printer.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. It could be that some system files are already corrupted or system configuration are not configured properly. To help you with this, please answer the following questions below:

• What is the build version of Windows that you are using? To check it, type in
      winver on Search bar and hit Ok.
    • When did this issue occur?
    • Are you getting any error messages/codes?

Regarding the Internet Explorer concern, you can provide us a screenshot of what exactly is happening to it. Meanwhile, you can perform the following suggested steps:

• See the steps on this link on how to connect printer and troubleshoot if it is not working properly.
    • If the same issue persists, visit this link for some advanced troubleshooting steps.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Lemuel Cie, Aug 2, 2018
  4. printer inability from the internet

Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

printer inability from the internet

1. printer inability from the internet - Similar Threads - printer inability internet

2. Inability to download/install games from multiple sources due to internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inability to download/install games from multiple sources due to internet.: I've attempted to download many popular games such as Minecraft and Epic Games Launcher, yet am unable to because of internet issues. When I attempt to install Minecraft through the installer, it says it is unable to connect to the Microsoft store and I need to continue from...
  3. Inability to download/install games from multiple sources due to internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inability to download/install games from multiple sources due to internet.: I've attempted to download many popular games such as Minecraft and Epic Games Launcher, yet am unable to because of internet issues. When I attempt to install Minecraft through the installer, it says it is unable to connect to the Microsoft store and I need to continue from...
  4. inability to share websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    inability to share websites: Several days ago I lost the ability to share websites with contacts from my Aol email account. I activate the "share" link, activate the email function, put in the desired address, and hit send. I am told the email was sent but it never arrives at it's destination or...
  5. Inability to log on to laptop without being connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Inability to log on to laptop without being connected to the internet: Hi, I just got a new laptop and I logged into it with my Microsoft account. It however does not let me log-in if the laptop is not connected to the internet. I need to be able to use my laptop WITHOUT being connected to the internet! My other laptop where I first installed...
  6. Printer VS Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printer VS Internet: Why won't my printer let me print documents from my email? my printer is also saying the printer could not connect to the server and to check the internet connection or the proxy setting. can you please fix this for me? or give me a number that I can call to fix it. thank you...
  7. awaking PC from sleep, and the inability to rejoin the net - Solution?

awaking PC from sleep, and the inability to rejoin the net - Solution?: Long standing problem for many people - awaking PC from sleep, and the inability to rejoin the net. This happens on all my PC's - both Ethernet and Wireless connected ones. Sometimes no problem, other times it fails. On the wireless ones, they often show the connected icon at...
  8. printer on internet wireless

printer on internet wireless: I can not get my laptop to print to printer Epson wf3640 it has worked before I took my laptop to Ohio and now I m back in Fl. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-on-internet-wireless/61cce6a7-b3d7-41e1-85cf-c3567a7accfc
  9. printer loses internet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer loses internet: My Epson xp-820 intermittently loses internet. If I turn off/on printer then I have internet. I've updated printer driver. Problem still there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printer-loses-internet/064f0439-2c61-42fe-b161-bfd58062be13
  10. Inability to open file explorer from start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Inability to open file explorer from start menu: I am not able to open the file explorer through the option on the start menu, or by clicking on the file explorer pinned to the task bar. When I click the pinned file explorer the window that pops up says "Windows cannot find ''. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and...