Windows 10: Printer not working for some sites after loading Windows 10

Discus and support Printer not working for some sites after loading Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an HP 7520 series printer. After loading Windows 10 I can print from some sites (Word, Excel) but not from others. Trying to print a page in USA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gjensen579, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Printer not working for some sites after loading Windows 10

I have an HP 7520 series printer. After loading Windows 10 I can print from some sites (Word, Excel) but not from others. Trying to print a page in USA today puzzles and have tried both from Chrome and Edge. When I try in Chrome the Print page does not say print it only has a "save" button. In Edge it says it can not find the printer even though I've successfully printed from word. Tried deleting then adding the printer and loading new print driver from HP. Nothing works. Any suggestions?

:)

gjensen579, Dec 23, 2015
  2. GrahamPE Win User

HP printer issue after upgrading to Windows 10

I have a HP ENVY 5530 e-all-in-one series printer. I have followed all the advise on both HP and Microsoft web sites. The printer was working but for some unknown reason it went offline and would not go back on line. As a last resort I removed the printer
    to carry out a fresh install but found Windows 10 will not allow me to load the software. The printer is on the network because I can ping the IP address but I cannot load/reinstall the printer. Can somebody help please.

GrahamPE, Dec 23, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Driver for Epson Stylus RX500

I have recently upgraded to windows 10 and am unable to get a driver to get my printer working.

The Epson site says this driver will load automatically in windows 10 but it doesn't and there is nowhere (it seems) to manually download it.

I have tried the "The printer I want isn't listed" option in the "Printer and scanners" option on the settings, but even after adding the printer from here manually for the rx500 , it does not allow printing

Can anyone help?

KenMcAlindon, Dec 23, 2015
Thema:

Printer not working for some sites after loading Windows 10

1. Printer not working for some sites after loading Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Printer working sites

2. web sites are not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    web sites are not loading: Web sites are not loading on my laptop. The circle in the tab just swirls.I use Chrome but have the same problem on Edge.I cleared cache, cookies, etc. I have restarted the computer. Connection is fine.I ran MS Diagnostics. It came up with nothing. I i finished updating some...
  3. web sites are not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web sites are not loading: Web sites are not loading on my laptop. The circle in the tab just swirls.I use Chrome but have the same problem on Edge.I cleared cache, cookies, etc. I have restarted the computer. Connection is fine.I ran MS Diagnostics. It came up with nothing. I i finished updating some...
  4. After using vpn, sites not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After using vpn, sites not loading: Hi,I have a very specific problem and it's kind of a long shot that anyone knows how to fix it, but: I have a VPN from my university, and I was trying to see if I could use it on off campus wifi. I turned it on and tried to access a couple sites on pubmed, but it took a lot...
  5. After using vpn, sites not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After using vpn, sites not loading: Hi,I have a very specific problem and it's kind of a long shot that anyone knows how to fix it, but: I have a VPN from my university, and I was trying to see if I could use it on off campus wifi. I turned it on and tried to access a couple sites on pubmed, but it took a lot...
  6. Sites does not load in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sites does not load in windows 10: Hello. Today I noticed something weird at my windows 10 laptop. Since I accidentaly hit it by the door, but this may not cause problems. Or is it? I dont know...I noticed that when I click on some website they doesnt load. If I refresh the page they load. What cause that...
  7. web site loading

web site loading: my children played with my desk top and for some reason facebook will not load properly. all other web pages load only facebook has this problem however, facebook works fine on my phone and Ipad?...
  8. internet connection extremely slow and not allowing some sites to load

internet connection extremely slow and not allowing some sites to load: hi I am helping my mom fix her internet connection and have a couple questions. First she is using a wi-fi connection with spectrum and the bars on the control bar are showing 1 or none but its the only thing on the network running right now. 2 facebook games don't run...
  9. Unwanted site loading

in Browsers and Email
    Unwanted site loading: Hope this is a good place to pose this question, forgive me if it is not, this is my first time in the Forum! Every time I load a site I am looking for another site which I accessed several days ago also loads in the background. I clearly have activated some option but I can...
  10. Some Sites and NO facebook games loading in any browser

Some Sites and NO facebook games loading in any browser: I have upgraded Windows 8 to Windows 10 on my laptop and I was able to access all the sites before the update. I know have defender and firewall disabled but no change. Some sites still not loading and none of the facebook games load at all. It says to check my network...