Windows 10: Printer Problem

Discus and support Printer Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Having installed windows 10 my printer will not work. I have tried re-installing the driver from the disc, but the system keeps telling me that no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by colinat, Aug 30, 2015.

1. colinat Win User

Printer Problem

Having installed windows 10 my printer will not work. I have tried re-installing the driver from the disc, but the system keeps telling me that no printers are present. The Printer is an Epson Stylus R200. I would be very greatful for any help that I can get before buying a new one (no gaurentee that the new one will work either!)

:)

colinat, Aug 30, 2015

2. default printer keeps change

Hi,

I am using Windows 10. The problem is the default printer keeps change. For example, I set printer A as the default printer. Then I print to printer B. Then the system change my default printer to printer B. It is very strange and the problem is repeatable.

Please advise what could cause the problem.

Thanks,

graceyin39, Aug 30, 2015
  3. Windows 10: Print Spooler Service could not be started - not sufficient resources for the operation

same problem with me all drivers for my printer installed successfully on windows x64 and printer is giving print command to printer but printer is taking print command problem is only with x64 and x86 version is working fine with printer

Pankaj Sarupariya, Aug 30, 2015
  4. Kanata Win User

Printer Problem

What type of connection are you using between the printer and the computer - USB? network?

Kanata, Aug 30, 2015
  5. I would go to device manager and find printer and then do a search for upgrade. Remember the disk that comes with the printer is a version when then the printer was prepared for shipment at the latest. The newest drivers are found online. The windows search for new driver works well.

orlbuckeye, Aug 30, 2015
  6. colinat Win User
    USB

colinat, Aug 30, 2015
  7. colinat Win User

Printer Problem

My printer is now working. Thank you for your replies

colinat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Printer Problem

1. Printer Problem - Similar Threads - Printer Problem

2. Printer Connectivity Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Connectivity Problem After Windows 10 Update: Dear community members,I'm reaching out for assistance regarding a frustrating issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Since the update, I've been unable to connect to my printer and print documents as usual.Previously, my printer was functioning...
  3. Printer Connectivity Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Connectivity Problem After Windows 10 Update: Dear community members,I'm reaching out for assistance regarding a frustrating issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Since the update, I've been unable to connect to my printer and print documents as usual.Previously, my printer was functioning...
  4. Printer Connectivity Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I have a problem with my printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my printer: I have a dnp ds rx1 printer and i can not connect it to my window 10.I tried everything but i can not connect it.I tried install companies driver and i could not install it.I tried uninstall it and install it again but that also did not help.I do not know what to do now.Also...
  6. I have a problem with my printer

I have a problem with my printer: I have a dnp ds rx1 printer and i can not connect it to my window 10.I tried everything but i can not connect it.I tried install companies driver and i could not install it.I tried uninstall it and install it again but that also did not help.I do not know what to do now.Also...
  7. I have a problem with my printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Printer problems

Printer problems: We have changed to a Spectrum router and modem. Now I can't get my Epson ET-2400 to print. When we had T-mobile it would print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-problems/c6bb250d-5a74-4a4b-8dce-d867ad50b295
  9. Printer problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer problems: We have changed to a Spectrum router and modem. Now I can't get my Epson ET-2400 to print. When we had T-mobile it would print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-problems/c6bb250d-5a74-4a4b-8dce-d867ad50b295
  10. Printer problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging