Windows 10: Printer question

Discus and support Printer question in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Currently running a Canon Pixma m925. We like it because it has AirPrint and up until today has worked well. But now it spits an error b200 code which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Scottyboy99, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Printer question

Currently running a Canon Pixma m925. We like it because it has AirPrint and up until today has worked well. But now it spits an error b200 code which seems to be print head related. I guess it’s clogged but we tried cleaning it and still get the issue. I am mulling over ordering a new print head but they are about £80 and it’s a bit of a punt as cannot be certain that will fix the issue. Ordering the same printer again is not really feasible as it’s an older model and whilst we can pick one up they are very pricey pushing near £200

so we are possibly in the market for a new printer. But we want one that is Wi-fi and plug and play with regards windows 10. So no need to install the bloated disc that comes with it just to get the driver or have to surf the net to download the driver. It needs to be capable of printing to photo sized paper, scan/copy and probably most importantly support Apple AirPrint technology for convenience of printing from our mobile devices and our Mac. Are there any recommendations to a printer that is plug and play with windows 10 that supports those functions? Hopefully one that doesn’t break the bank.

:)

Scottyboy99, Jun 3, 2018

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 4, 2018
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Jun 4, 2018
Thema:

Printer question

1. Printer question - Similar Threads - Printer question

2. Question #2. Complete new install of Windows 10. I have an old HP Laserjet 6P printer using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question #2. Complete new install of Windows 10. I have an old HP Laserjet 6P printer using...: Hello, in previous installations/reinstallations of Windows 10, I have been able to set up my old, completely fine, still working great, HP LaserJet 6P printer. I've had it for 25 years and it still works great for B/W printing. For a lot of those years, I have been using a...
  3. Question #2. Complete new install of Windows 10. I have an old HP Laserjet 6P printer using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question #2. Complete new install of Windows 10. I have an old HP Laserjet 6P printer using...: Hello, in previous installations/reinstallations of Windows 10, I have been able to set up my old, completely fine, still working great, HP LaserJet 6P printer. I've had it for 25 years and it still works great for B/W printing. For a lot of those years, I have been using a...
  4. Question #2. Complete new install of Windows 10. I have an old HP Laserjet 6P printer using...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Help - Question Mark ? is missing when printer preferences is open using the new Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help - Question Mark ? is missing when printer preferences is open using the new Windows 11...: I am working with a windows printer driver. I have encountered an issue wherein question mark? is missing in the application's top right corner when opening printer preferences using the new printer dialog of Windows 11 22H2. Opening the driver using Office apps and control...
  6. Help - Question Mark ? is missing when printer preferences is open using the new Windows 11...

Help - Question Mark ? is missing when printer preferences is open using the new Windows 11...: I am working with a windows printer driver. I have encountered an issue wherein question mark? is missing in the application's top right corner when opening printer preferences using the new printer dialog of Windows 11 22H2. Opening the driver using Office apps and control...
  7. I have same question. My default printer is my new HP but I cannot print anything but test...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have same question. My default printer is my new HP but I cannot print anything but test...: My default printer is my new HP. I can print test page only. Everything else I want to print just gives me that stupid save option. What setting is wrong. Please give me step by step instructions so I can print...
  8. I have same question. My default printer is my new HP but I cannot print anything but test...

I have same question. My default printer is my new HP but I cannot print anything but test...: My default printer is my new HP. I can print test page only. Everything else I want to print just gives me that stupid save option. What setting is wrong. Please give me step by step instructions so I can print...
  9. 'Devices and Printers' Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Devices and Printers' Question: Win 7 Home PremiumHello.Even though I have multiple enabled devices, the 'Devices and Printers' section only shows a green checkmark on my printer-Why don't my other enabled devices have green check-marks on them?I was just curious about that detail....
  10. 'Devices and Printers' Question

'Devices and Printers' Question: Win 7 Home PremiumHello.Even though I have multiple enabled devices, the 'Devices and Printers' section only shows a green checkmark on my printer-Why don't my other enabled devices have green check-marks on them?I was just curious about that detail....