Windows 10: Printer slow-- pauses between pages

Discus and support Printer slow-- pauses between pages in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a brand new HP laptop with Win10. When I print a large (over 4 pages) pdf file, it slows to a snail's pace and pauses between pages. This keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mary Brownmille, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Printer slow-- pauses between pages

I have a brand new HP laptop with Win10. When I print a large (over 4 pages) pdf file, it slows to a snail's pace and pauses between pages. This keeps me from doing my job and slows the others at work. What do I need to do? My boss has a new computer with Win10 and it is doing the same thing.

:)

Mary Brownmille, Dec 13, 2015

2. printer is printing very slowly

I have a USB attached HP laser printer. The last couple of days it is printing very slowly. Printing 26 pages from the web and there is a pause of 45 seconds between each page.

how do I go about troubleshooting this problem?

thanks,

Steve Richter, Dec 13, 2015
  3. Window 10 with hp printer

hp printer is pausing during a print job. It's connect by wireless. we have 3 computer hook to printer, only the computers with windows 10 prints slow and delays when printing

cindyHoffmann1025, Dec 13, 2015
Thema:

Printer slow-- pauses between pages

1. Printer slow-- pauses between pages - Similar Threads - Printer slow pauses

2. Printer pauses during printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer pauses during printing: I have an HP LaserJet M203 connected to my OFFICE3 computer, which runs W10. When I print several documents, the first prints fine. However, when I send the 2nd document to the printer there is a pause - usually about a minute. The 2nd and 3rd might print okay and then it...
  3. Printer pauses during printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer pauses during printing: I have an HP LaserJet M203 connected to my OFFICE3 computer, which runs W10. When I print several documents, the first prints fine. However, when I send the 2nd document to the printer there is a pause - usually about a minute. The 2nd and 3rd might print okay and then it...
  4. Printer pauses during printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Searches and Operation Between Web Pages Connection Slow and Times Out Sometimes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Searches and Operation Between Web Pages Connection Slow and Times Out Sometimes.: I have win 7os. Chrome browser. I cleared the history, cookies, etc. CPU not being bogged down. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/searches-and-operation-between-web-pages/540dfc84-3669-4634-befc-f583f22e4399
  6. Printer paused

Printer paused: After the last update, my HP printer 8600 is paused. I can no longer print to it. How do I unpause it? Please be explicit, since I've tried troubleshooter and looked for an "unpause" button. I have tried printing several test pages. They just queue up in the printer...
  7. printer pause

in Windows 10 Customization
    printer pause: cant get off pause on printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-pause/0cd28464-74cc-4dd9-b629-49f90766e5f7
  8. printer pause

printer pause: my printer seems to be on pause always when I try to print on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-pause/328a5881-bac0-493c-a432-d90006ea1964
  9. Printer pauses between printed pages

Printer pauses between printed pages: My Brother MFCL9550CDW is supposed to print fast but it pauses between each page. I use windows 10 Any ideas? Thanks ***Original title: Printer pauses between each page***...
  10. Printer pauses between each page

Printer pauses between each page: My Brother MFCL9550CDW is supposed to print fast but it pauses between each page. I use windows 10 Any ideas? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-pauses-between-each-page/7b961578-c162-4f43-b4d6-91703b061e1f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 printer pauses in between pages

2. printer print slowly and pause in between

3. when i print from windows 10 pages print very slow pauses in between pages