Windows 10: printer spooler dont work!

Discus and support printer spooler dont work! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i was trying to add a printer and i had the message that the printer spooler dont work! i tried 3 different ways manually via command prompt and via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nasosmn, Sep 22, 2015.

1. nasosmn Win User

printer spooler dont work!

i was trying to add a printer and i had the message that the printer spooler dont work! i tried 3 different ways manually via command prompt and via windows devices system and force start automatically but nothing. it cant start. some messages i got trying to fix it it was there are no resourses for this operation! >?>?

:)

nasosmn, Sep 22, 2015
  2. cajarc46 Win User

Windows 10 and print spooler problums

Thanks for trying to help

did as you suggested. Tried running the troubleshooter, but after showing a message saying starting printer spooler, it stops with the message that the printer spooler isn't working, with no help or suggestions to get it working

cajarc46, Sep 22, 2015
  3. Printer problems on Windows 10

Ever since I updated to Windows 10 on my Sony vaio I have been unable to use my Lexmark printer. So I bought a new Epson windows 10 compatible printer. But after installing new printer it too doe's not work. Keep getting printer spooler not running, I have
    went in to printer spooler it says it's running, have restarted printer spooler yet my printer is still not working. Also when it did eventually pick up my Epson it says no drivers

stuartcranna, Sep 22, 2015
  4. printer spooler dont work!

Hey mate,

Make absolutely sure you have the right driver from the right website for the right printer for the right operating system (Windows 10).

After that, see if this helps: Fix printer problems - Windows Help -

DustSailor, Sep 22, 2015
Thema:

printer spooler dont work!

1. printer spooler dont work! - Similar Threads - printer spooler dont

2. Printer Spooler is corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Spooler is corrupted: I have upgraded to Windows 11 on a Dell tower. I replaced an old printer with an HP laser 1001 printer. This works fine with other computers in the house. However on the Dell, the printer connects but the print spooler doesn't work so I can't print anything. I have tried...
  3. Printer Spooler is corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Spooler is corrupted: I have upgraded to Windows 11 on a Dell tower. I replaced an old printer with an HP laser 1001 printer. This works fine with other computers in the house. However on the Dell, the printer connects but the print spooler doesn't work so I can't print anything. I have tried...
  4. Printer Spooler

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer Spooler: For the past month My printer has stopped working sometime around a mid June update from windows.. When is the problem going to be addressed and FIXED!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-spooler/7f0be447-483b-43d1-a823-2b4be64fb567
  5. Printer spooler defective?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer spooler defective?: Hey, guys, when I print something, the spooler says "Printed". However, the printer did nothing. The printer worked fine for several years, I didn't change anything, and now nothing comes out. I have already reinstalled drivers, restarted the spooler and reset the printer....
  6. printer spooler error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    printer spooler error: I have a printer spooler error, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-spooler-error/1bd87395-dfde-4641-bc36-89a2e3a81ce3
  7. The printer spooler will not run

in Windows 10 Customization
    The printer spooler will not run: After I have done msconfig, it is ok to open printer spooler again, but after installing Acrobat, the failure will be indicated when the installation is finished. Opening printer spooler indicates that there is no star, Error shows 0x8007005. How can I keep the printer...
  8. Printer Spooler is not running

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Printer Spooler is not running: every time i restart my PC the printer spool service is always turned off so i have to manually start it back up again. What do i do to make the printer spool service always turned on? submitted by /u/HondaFitEXL [link] [comments]...
  9. Printer Spooler

Printer Spooler: My printer spooler simply will not start on Windows 10. I have hit the window + R buttons, then clicks start for the printer spooler (because it said the the status is "stopped". At this point, this is what popped up. I am 100% lost - what can / should I do. [ATTACH]...
  10. Printer spooler

Printer spooler: Printer spooler system is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-spooler/c64e5600-b714-4b33-8f17-0a931f2b8cb0