Windows 10: printing 2 pages on 1 page

Discus and support printing 2 pages on 1 page in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi.....I have a pdf file that I want to print but it only prints in the middle of the page, I would like to print 2 on to 1 page as it is quite a large... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by donnylad, Mar 21, 2016.

1. donnylad Win User

printing 2 pages on 1 page

Hi.....I have a pdf file that I want to print but it only prints in the middle of the page, I would like to print 2 on to 1 page as it is quite a large doc. Can someone help with this please , even if it means another app to do it.
    Thanks in advance
    Len

:)

donnylad, Mar 21, 2016

2. Windows 10 Printing 2 Pages on 1 Page Problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

1. What is the make and model of the printer?

2. Did you make any changes to the printer prior to the issue?

Let’s try simple methods and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps.

Method 1: I suggest you to
    uninstall the printer driver and then reinstall the latest driver
    from the manufacturer website. Follow the steps:

a. Press Windows key + R.

b. Type devmgmt.msc in the box and press
    Enter.

c. Go to Printer queues, right click on the device and click on
    uninstall.

Method 2: If issue still persist I suggest you to refer the link provided below and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Suvarna Govinda, Mar 21, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Printing 2 Pages on 1 Page Problem

Hello. Since upgrading to Windows 10, when I try to print a 2 page PDF or 2 Page Excel document, the print preview shows a page range of 1-2, I can clearly see both pages, Print ALL pages is checked, the page orientation of Landscape is checked, yet every
    time from multiple printers, it still prints in Portrait, and shrinks everything to fit on one page. I have used this same method of printing for the last 3 years with no issues and understand the printing settings. Everything looks right in the preview, but
    I cannot get the actual print out to match the settings.

DrewJaxFL4321, Mar 21, 2016
  4. printing 2 pages on 1 page

Hi that is set up in your printer settings
    Being as you have not told us what Make and Model and type of printer we cant help you at moment.
    As what might work with one type of printer wont with another.
    Await your reply
    Also was it working before or have you only just got your printer

hTconeM9user, Mar 21, 2016
  5. donnylad Win User
    Hi and thanks for the reply:
    I have a hp photosmart 5510 printer and it was ok before I changed to windows 10 but I cant see how now.
    Thanks
    Len

donnylad, Mar 21, 2016
  6. Run trouble shooter from your HP printer
    which is in Maintanace
    Or could be in your HP Printer Settings
    Did you remember to update the drivers from HP Site for your printer to windows 10 version
    Also in setting is how you want your page to print
    Hope that helps you a bit more
    Did you reinstall your printer or just upgrade

hTconeM9user, Mar 21, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    It's better for you to ask the question in a forum dedicated to HP printers.
    This one is for HP Photosmart 5510 support forum.........

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Inkjet-...s/td-p/1779069

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

printing 2 pages on 1 page

1. printing 2 pages on 1 page - Similar Threads - printing pages page

2. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  3. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  4. printing 2 copies per page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printing 2 copies per page: I am trying to print 2 copies of a jpeg photo I have Windows 11 on A5 paper but when I select A5 the only option that comes up is 1 copy per page. If I select letter I am able to print 2 copies but I am wanting it on A5. Any help please!...
  5. printing 2 copies per page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printing 2 copies per page: I am trying to print 2 copies of a jpeg photo I have Windows 11 on A5 paper but when I select A5 the only option that comes up is 1 copy per page. If I select letter I am able to print 2 copies but I am wanting it on A5. Any help please!...
  6. Stop printer from printing 2 pages onto one page?

Stop printer from printing 2 pages onto one page?: How do I stop my printer from printing 2 pages on one page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-printer-from-printing-2-pages-onto-one-page/20c4b5ef-10bf-4347-8946-cf6de9001d21
  7. print to pdf only show 1 page

print to pdf only show 1 page: print to pdf only show 1 page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-to-pdf-only-show-1-page/cff52a47-fb1e-4f93-96f2-741c9f734d10
  8. Printing 1/4 page from websites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing 1/4 page from websites: Recently when I try to print from websites - such as printing e-tickets or google directions - printing is only on 1/4 of the page in a tiny font. Scale is at 100%. Printing works correctly from Word. Is there a setting that is off or is this a bug that needs to be fixed...
  9. How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?: I have to print some documents. One of the documents has like 3 pages. I only want to print 1 page. I know you can do this when printing and selecting print only page 3. But i want to make this 3 page document into 1 page only. Thus if i open this file, it only shows that one...
  10. resolve windows 10 printing only 1 page when there are multi pages

resolve windows 10 printing only 1 page when there are multi pages: hello our it person keeps telling me they will get too it,but it been 2 years now thanks a lot,need to resolve windows 10 printing only 1 page when there are multi pages,tried all different setting on print page but nothing will kick it into print ALL thank you windows...