Windows 10: Printing At Higher Mag. Question, Please ?

Discus and support Printing At Higher Mag. Question, Please ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Have a .pdf that I received. Print on it is extremely small. So, from the W10 (apparently) window that is showing it, I used their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robert11, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Robert11 Win User

Printing At Higher Mag. Question, Please ?

Hello,

Have a .pdf that I received.
    Print on it is extremely small.

So, from the W10 (apparently) window that is showing it, I used their
    magnification option to blow it up to about 300 %

Now looks fine.

But when I try to print with this magnification, it keeps, just, prints, the original, which is unreadable.

Cant find any way around this.

How, please, can I tell it to print at the 300% magnification view, rather than the original ?

Thanks,
    Bob

:)

Robert11, Dec 9, 2016

2. Device Driver Problem

Wrong forum. Please repost your question to, say,
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256

MS MVP - Mobile Devices. Smartphone & Pocket PC Mag leader blogger & Awards Nomination Manager.

Menneisyys, Dec 9, 2016
  3. "No internet, Secured" HELP

Hi,

This thread has been inactive for a while now, and we would like to make sure that your question gets answered. If you would like to continue, please provide the information requested by
    Paolo Mag so that we can further assist you.

We look forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, Dec 9, 2016
  4. Printing At Higher Mag. Question, Please ?

Depending on how the PDF document was created, an image of text in the pdf or text in pdf, you might try opening the PDF, selecting portions of text, then pasting into Word type document (Office / LibreOffice) where you can adjust font etc. Hopefully document is too big.

If when you magnify the pdf to 300% everything is on screen you could use ALT+Prt screen and paste in Word type document or maybe even the Windows snipping tool. This would help if it is an image of text as you resize in Word / Presentation type document.

Caledon Ken, Dec 9, 2016
Thema:

Printing At Higher Mag. Question, Please ?

1. Printing At Higher Mag. Question, Please ? - Similar Threads - Printing Higher Mag

2. Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.: Folks, I have a word doc, and at the bottom I put 5 links. I made all 5 by r clicking the text > Link, pasting the true url in there, and then I printed the doc to pdf using MS Print to pdf.My issue is none of those links are clickable in the pdf? I just get the hand icon...
  3. Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.: Folks, I have a word doc, and at the bottom I put 5 links. I made all 5 by r clicking the text > Link, pasting the true url in there, and then I printed the doc to pdf using MS Print to pdf.My issue is none of those links are clickable in the pdf? I just get the hand icon...
  4. Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Print Copy question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print Copy question: I accidently saved my work document as a "Print Copy". Now I cant adjust the text and pictures to properly fit the pages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-copy-question/58f0bf48-d24e-480f-a3e7-6edebc656be4
  6. Excel Printing Question

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel Printing Question: I downloaded a Excel chart to keep track of my blood pressure and it is only 1 page. Is there a way to get the same page to print on both sides of the paper in Excel or a way to save it as 2 pages. 151605
  7. Print Screen Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Print Screen Question: Is there a way in version 1903 to disable whatever is taking screenshots when I push the 'Print Scrn' button? I have another program that I like better, but the only way I can get it to work with the button is to go into the programs setting every time I restart the computer...
  8. Notepad printing question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad printing question: How do i print in notepad and display the .txt suffix to the filename on the top printout? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-printing-question/ed207e15-8e6d-4da8-846f-98cba07739cb
  9. Publisher printing question - troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Publisher printing question - troubleshooting: At the church that I work for I use publisher to print, yearly, their narrative booklet for stewardship season. It's 5 physical pages, booklet format 8.5"x14". I have set it up such that the booklet format is set up in Publisher and not dictated by the driver (in other...
  10. keeps downloading higher and higher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keeps downloading higher and higher: Hello, I have purchased the game Forza Horizon 3 about a week ago and it does not finish downloading. every time it gets close to finishing, it adds an extra 30-50GB's worth of download onto the game. Example: The game has downloaded 0GB's out of 60GB. I leave it to...