Windows 10: Printing emails from "Mail" on Windows 10

Discus and support Printing emails from "Mail" on Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I select an email. I click the little dots (top right). I select "Print". I get a black and white window where I can change some print options. The... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by thesaint2, Jun 20, 2016.

1. thesaint2 Win User

Printing emails from "Mail" on Windows 10

I select an email. I click the little dots (top right). I select "Print". I get a black and white window where I can change some print options. The ones already selected are what I want, including the correct printer. There is no icon or other option of telling it to "Print". The printer is turned on and connected to the netbook with a usb cable. The printer has printed emails in the past and can still print other items
    Please Advise

:)

thesaint2, Jun 20, 2016

2. How to add Outlook to Edge 'Share' menu

Err "Microsoft Mail" disappeared from Windows when Windows 98 was released AFAIK.....do you mean WINDOWS Mail?

And I can certainly print an email from Windows Mail on Windows 10 - what exactly happens when you try?

Gordon B-P, Jun 20, 2016
  3. MelHoover Win User
    Printing email in Windows 10

What's this? No results or show how to print e-mails from windows 10?

MelHoover, Jun 20, 2016
  4. kimmy Win User

There should be 2 buttons in bottom left corner in that window that pops up......print and cancel, are you not able to see them?

kimmy, Jun 25, 2016
  5. thesaint2 Win User
    Dear Kimmy,
    Thanks for your reply. I am sure you are correct about what should happen. However; for my display, I cannot normally see those options. I did try all the resolution options and on one of them (1360 X 768) sometimes the very top of the unseen items do appear. (Recommended is 1368 x 768). My netbook is a Asus T100TA .

So, if you can think of another way to change the screen set-up to allow the lower items to be displayed; I will be most grateful. Currently; in order to achieve a print, I have to do it from my Android Smartphone

thesaint2, Jun 25, 2016
  6. kimmy Win User
    Keep pressing tab button. Not sure if that will work but worth a try

kimmy, Jun 25, 2016
  7. thesaint2 Win User
    Thanks again Kimmy. I tried your good suggestion but it did not work.
    I then experimented with other settings and finally found how to achieve it;- Settings - System - Display - Advanced Display - Custom Sizing options - This was set to 125%. I changed it to 100% and the missing words were then revealed in all their glory.
    Regards from Ron

thesaint2, Jun 25, 2016
  8. kimmy Win User

That's great Ron, glad you sorted it *Smile

kimmy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Printing emails from "Mail" on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Printing emails Mail

2. Printing from mail

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing from mail: Hi When i Print an email, it prints 1/4 the size it should, as if it is trying to print 4 pages on 1. THis is the first time i have seen this as i hardly ever print emails. Documents etc print correctly, just the emails are doing this. I have a Lenovo Yoga 300, using...
  3. Can't print emails from MS Mail in Windows 10 -- can print Word documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't print emails from MS Mail in Windows 10 -- can print Word documents: This just happened yesterday, Oct 19, 2020. Have tried "fixing" the printer HP OfficeJet Pro by various means troubleshooting and uninstall/reinstall. Then tried printing from MS Mail on another computer on the same network -- successful. Therefore, changed to trying to fix...
  4. Having problems printing emails windows 10 mail

Having problems printing emails windows 10 mail: When I try to print from mail the printer comes up but with a configuration error 0x8007007e , I also get this message when trying to print photo's word and PDF docs print ok....
  5. Printing emails from Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing emails from Windows 10: From MStas 111 created 14th June 2018 Re: printing error fix for "0x8007007e" I followed his advice to x64 folder, but which of the three PrintCongig.dll do I copy? 1. C:/ windows/System 32/spool/drivers/x64 / D109F3F3 2....
  6. cannot print actual email from windows 10 mail

cannot print actual email from windows 10 mail: I cannot print any emails from windows mail/calendar app from any of 4 email accounts yahoo, hotmail, comcast, and gmail. I can print same email from their web based clients. I have uninstalled all email accounts from windows mail then uninstalled windows mail. reinstalled...
  7. How to print from windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to print from windows 10 mail: How do I print from windows 10 mail saved onto a hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-from-windows-10-mail/1a1041e7-3088-4199-b7f9-92e2f7fbb9be
  8. Printing emails off windows mail

Printing emails off windows mail: This is the second time this has happened to me since the 1903 update. I can't print off any of emails that i receive in Windows Mail, no matter which printer i choose. Forward the emails so i can read them in Outlook or Virgin Media Mail and there is no problem. I have tried...
  9. Can't print from Windows 10 Mail

Can't print from Windows 10 Mail: After Mail was updated earlier today, I can't print emails; the "Print" window comes up, and I click "Print". Nothing happens. I can print from LibreOffice, so I'm pretty sure the printer isn't the problem. I reset mail (in the process of running Windows app trouble shooter),...
  10. Can't Print Some Emails from the Mail app.

Can't Print Some Emails from the Mail app.: I cannot print some emails from the Mail app on Windows 10. There seems to be no pattern as to which emails I can print and which I cannot. My OS is up to date and I have also updated the printer drivers. I can print fine from other apps such as Edge and Notepad. Rebooting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printing error with yahoo mail language:en