Windows 10: Printing from Ipad via bluetooth to PC printer

Discus and support Printing from Ipad via bluetooth to PC printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Using Bluetooth, is it possible to print from an Ipad to a printer connected to my pc? The printer is an old HP. It does not use a wifi of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by arjfca, Jul 21, 2017.

1. arjfca Win User

Printing from Ipad via bluetooth to PC printer

Hello

Using Bluetooth, is it possible to print from an Ipad to a printer connected to my pc? The printer is an old HP. It does not use a wifi of bluetooth connection. So no direct link to the external.

Martin

:)

arjfca, Jul 21, 2017

2. Printing with N95 via bluetooth to HP Photosmart

It sounds like your N95 is currently printing via "DPOF", a method for marking images on a memory card that you want to print when you insert the memory card into a printer...

The N95 should also support printing pictures to the HP C618X series via Bluetooth if you have the HP Bluetooth accessory installed in the front USB (PictBridge) port of your printer, Bluetooth enabled on your phone and printer, and Bluetooth security in
    its (default) low setting on the printer. You should be able to print picture using either the "Send via Bluetooth" command or the "Print" command.

(Another option: You can also print photos using PictBridge by connecting the N95 to this printer with a USB cable...)

I've used Bluetooth to print many pictures from an N95 8GB to the HP C7180 and C8180 printers that included built-in Bluetooth support.

The N95 extended user guide includes a section under "Gallery" re: printing that may be useful:

http://nds1.nokia.com/phones/files/guides/Nokia_N95_8GB_UG_en.pdf

JimC (expressing his personal opinions, not those of his employer Hewlett Packard)

jim_c---01, Jul 21, 2017
  3. wallace99 Win User
    Problem connecting a windows 10 laptop to a network printer

My printer network setup is as follows:

- windows 10 pc connected by USB to the printer. I have specified that printer can be shared by other computers on the network.

- windows 10 laptop remotely connected over wifi network to above printer

- iPad also remotely connected to above printer

until today I could happily print from any of the 3 computers. Then the laptop started saying "printer offline" when i tried to print even though I could still print OK from my ipad which is also remote.

In an attempt (probably misguided) to sort the problem I decided to "remove" the printer from the laptop then "add a printer" but this process does not seem to be working. I clicked on "the printer I want is not listed" and then tried the "old printer"
    option and the "add a bluetooth, wireless or network discoverable printer" option but neither of them identified a printer.

The other options either involve typing in information which i do not possess or, in the case of the "add a printer using manual settings", does not appear to be about connecting to an already existing networked printer

Any ideas how I might get back my laptop connection to the printer

wallace99, Jul 21, 2017
Thema:

Printing from Ipad via bluetooth to PC printer

1. Printing from Ipad via bluetooth to PC printer - Similar Threads - Printing Ipad via

2. Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad: Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-stopped-printing-in-color-from-pc-but-does/6e513be1-0f31-487a-abaa-1142e5cd0f9f
  3. Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad: Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-stopped-printing-in-color-from-pc-but-does/6e513be1-0f31-487a-abaa-1142e5cd0f9f
  4. Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can not load photos from iPad to pc via usb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can not load photos from iPad to pc via usb: I've tried everything u find online driver, firewall, the iPads dick folder seems to be empty and I can't just load them through the photos app on windows anyone got any tips? I really want to empty the iPad ( both devices up to date submitted by /u/teemhm [link]...
  6. Printing from a Mac to a printer on a Windows 10 PC

Printing from a Mac to a printer on a Windows 10 PC: Hey, We've got a Zebra GK420t thermal printer at work - they don't produce a Mac driver, and the workaround is terrible print resolution is dire, and is a known issue, so I've set up a Windows 10 PC to run as a print server. Unfortunately, the printer still seems to be...
  7. Unable to print to my epson printer which was working ok..Can print from Ipad ok..What is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to print to my epson printer which was working ok..Can print from Ipad ok..What is...: Unable to print to my epson printer..can print from Ipad ok..What is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-print-to-my-epson-printer-which-was/ac397538-aa8c-49f2-8ce6-4326b06a53b4
  8. Brother MFC-490CW printer not printing from PC

Brother MFC-490CW printer not printing from PC: We were on the phone with Brother Customer Service for over 2 hours and did all their recommended processes including reinstall the printer and drivers but we still cannot print. I can function selections like copying from the face of the printer but when I send a document...
  9. printer errors via IP address, but prints fine via USB

printer errors via IP address, but prints fine via USB: I recently installed a printer via TCP/IP (using the IP number on the printed configuration page) and the test page won't print due to error. However, I installed the same printer via USB and the test page prints fine. suggestions?...
  10. photos from ipad to pc

photos from ipad to pc: trying to move some photos from my ipad to pc, altho my ipad recognized on devices etc, when in itumes says cannot find any photos, I just updated my itunes on the pc & tried another usb cord with hopes it would work but no luck. I do not use icloud for photos, I just want...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth printing via ipad

2. print from ipad via bluetooth to pc