Windows 10: Printing Help.

Discus and support Printing Help. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using Chrome in Windows 10 on my Dell Tablet. My wife and I like searching for recipes on the Internet. If I find something, I'll print it out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by milford, Mar 10, 2018.

1. milford Win User

Printing Help.

I'm using Chrome in Windows 10 on my Dell Tablet. My wife and I like searching for recipes on the Internet. If I find something, I'll print it out. Lots of times, there is no print button for the recipe, and its a royal pain trying to get it without all the ads and stuff.

I found an extension called "Print Friendly & PDF" that lets me delete certain parts of a web page to give the just what I need to print out. Right now, its not working right. When I would click on the Print Friendly icon, it would give me the whole page, and I could delete the parts I didn't want. Then print out just the recipe.

Right now, its automatically picking out just the recipe for me to print out. Nothing else. Couple if times, I need half a page with some additional info about the recipe, but it wont show up anymore. Just the recipe.

Does anyone know how to reset this so it shows me all the page? Is there something else I can use?

:)

milford, Mar 10, 2018

2. hp ink jet d41600 won't print character from certain sites,,but prints from others

i rarely have need to print,,i'm running windows 10 and chrome..my inkjet d4160is printing(not printing) blanks where characters are on the print preview,,and when i initiate printing, the option of 'print as image' is not available. but if i print to a
    pdf file and then print to printer the 'print as image' option appears,,i select it and print and the characters appear.

this is driving me crazy,,i suspect recent updates to windows 10 is the culprit,,

please provide help,,,thanx

p.s.

i uninstalled and reinstalled the printer and driver which was no help

larryofnewyork, Mar 10, 2018
  3. Printer issues in Windows 10

Original Title: Win10 print window

When I ask win10 to print and the win10 print window opens it takes half an hour to print. Any other print window prints right away. Please help!

JohnCooperVR., Mar 10, 2018
  4. Steve C Win User

Printing Help.

I use AdBlock in Chrome to block ads. I usually just print from Chrome by right clicking the page, choose print then specify which pages to print.

Another trick is to highlight the text you want to print, copy to Word or a similar editor, do some basic text formatting then print the text from the editor.

Steve C, Mar 11, 2018
Thema:

Printing Help.

1. Printing Help. - Similar Threads - Printing Help

2. Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?: Windows 11 last update won’t let my Epson SureColor F170 print. Drivers for printer have been reinstalled numerous times. It won’t give me paper options other than rigid and no color choices. Frustrated...
  3. Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?: Windows 11 last update won’t let my Epson SureColor F170 print. Drivers for printer have been reinstalled numerous times. It won’t give me paper options other than rigid and no color choices. Frustrated...
  4. I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...: I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents or scan or fax as well, and this is the second time. HP Officejet Pro 6970 PCL-3.. please help....
  5. I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...

I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...: I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents or scan or fax as well, and this is the second time. HP Officejet Pro 6970 PCL-3.. please help....
  6. I am using office 2007. My printer has stopped printing docs. can anyone help?

I am using office 2007. My printer has stopped printing docs. can anyone help?: My printer HP Photosmart 5510 has stopped printing office docs. I am using office 2007.any help would be welcome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-office-2007-my-printer-has-stopped/e680bd8d-146c-4648-918b-8796d9bddb1f
  7. I am using office 2007. My printer has stopped printing docs. can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using office 2007. My printer has stopped printing docs. can anyone help?: My printer HP Photosmart 5510 has stopped printing office docs. I am using office 2007.any help would be welcome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-office-2007-my-printer-has-stopped/e680bd8d-146c-4648-918b-8796d9bddb1f
  8. can you help connect my MSFT surface to my HP scanner. It prints, but won't scan.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you help connect my MSFT surface to my HP scanner. It prints, but won't scan.: HP printer will not scan to my MSFT surface. I can print. Says printer "offline" or can't contact my computer. They won't help. Can you? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-connect-my-msft-surface-to-my-hp/4f4fb334-53b3-4896-88da-dbb2eec8cbd8
  9. can you help connect my MSFT surface to my HP scanner. It prints, but won't scan.

can you help connect my MSFT surface to my HP scanner. It prints, but won't scan.: HP printer will not scan to my MSFT surface. I can print. Says printer "offline" or can't contact my computer. They won't help. Can you? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-connect-my-msft-surface-to-my-hp/4f4fb334-53b3-4896-88da-dbb2eec8cbd8
  10. can you help connect my MSFT surface to my HP scanner. It prints, but won't scan.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware