Windows 10: Printing many blank pages

Discus and support Printing many blank pages in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Using an HP 1102W Laser: When printing a small selection from a multi-screen article - I will get a blank numbered/titled page (as in a waste of paper)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by W2BLC, Jan 23, 2016.

1. W2BLC Win User

Printing many blank pages

Using an HP 1102W Laser: When printing a small selection from a multi-screen article - I will get a blank numbered/titled page (as in a waste of paper) for each page meant to be skipped prior to the actual selection. Sometimes that will be several wasted pages before it prints the small selection I had highlighted. Print Selection was marked. - I have been doing this stuff for a long time.

Same computer/printer using Win 7 (I have an interchangeable SSD with Win 7 on it) does not and never has done this. Any thoughts on this - I hate to waste the trees?

:)

W2BLC, Jan 23, 2016
  2. geeabug Win User

Windows 10 print blank pages, recurring problem on different computers with different printers.

Would like to add first that if you PAY for Microsoft Word and install it in your computer the issue disappears, yes disappears. If you do not have Word then most if not all pages from notepads, email pages, websites with different browsers will only print
    blank pages. I am only able to print shipping labels and original PDF documents, if I create a PDF it will print blank pages, print to printer blank pages, print to PDF blank pages, trying to save the printing as a file results in blank pages when ordered
    to print.

This started as soon as my PCs got upgraded to Win10 with no solution in sight, looking for help online is useless as there are so many suggestions that looks to be an endless search for a fix.

Only way I can work around it and does not work all the time is opening Google Docs online and copy paste what I want there and print from there.

I will not purchase Word ever again so if someone has a suggestion I would appreciate it.

geeabug, Jan 23, 2016
  3. Snipping tool prints large images as blank pages

I ran into this same issue and after troubleshooting it seems that Snipping tool does not have a "fit to size". Anything smaller than the printing size of the page will print fine, anything bigger than the printing size will print as many pages would required
    for it to actually print the whole image but blank. Only workaround to print larger snips i have found is to save and then print.

Jafet_Martinez, Jan 23, 2016
Thema:

Printing many blank pages

1. Printing many blank pages - Similar Threads - Printing many blank

2. PhotosApp.exe printing blank pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PhotosApp.exe printing blank pages: Hello,We've had a problem for the last month, where our dell laptops does not affect desktops when printing to any printer any image with the photos app prints blank pages or prints a few colours or random lines.If you log in as a local admin and print the same image to the...
  3. PhotosApp.exe printing blank pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PhotosApp.exe printing blank pages: Hello,We've had a problem for the last month, where our dell laptops does not affect desktops when printing to any printer any image with the photos app prints blank pages or prints a few colours or random lines.If you log in as a local admin and print the same image to the...
  4. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  5. Printer prints blank page before printed page

Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  6. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  8. Printer prints blank pages

Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  9. Printer Prints Blank Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer Prints Blank Pages: My printer works fine. I can print the reports off the printer and they print perfect. When I go to any Microsoft product and attemp to print it prints all blank pages. It seems to me the data is not getting to the printer. The wifi is fine because it sends the messgae to...
  10. Printing blank pages?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing blank pages?: How do I stop my printer from printing blank pages? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-blank-pages/c125c49c-5d7a-4ada-89b3-1b7389beca2b