Windows 10: Printing Multiple Pictures to same page Windows 10

Discus and support Printing Multiple Pictures to same page Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I choose multiple pictures to print on the same page, go to share, click print it goes to my computer home screen and closes the picture file. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by simba568, May 16, 2018.

1. simba568 Win User

Printing Multiple Pictures to same page Windows 10

When I choose multiple pictures to print on the same page, go to share, click print it goes to my computer home screen and closes the picture file. Is there a setting I need to change somewhere? I don't have problems printing a single picture or anything else.

:)

simba568, May 16, 2018
  2. Perch14 Win User

Printing multiple pics on one page

We just updated to Windows 10 and I can't figure out how to print multiple wallet sized pictures to one page of photo paper.

I can adjust the size to 9 images per sheet, but only one image prints on the page.

Perch14, May 16, 2018
  3. How do I print multiple PDFs on 1 page with Windows 10?

How do I print multiple PDF pictures on 1 page with Windows 10?

MeganLabes, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Printing Multiple Pictures to same page Windows 10

1. Printing Multiple Pictures to same page Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Printing Multiple Pictures

2. Missing the option to print multiple pictures per page in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing the option to print multiple pictures per page in Windows 11: I'm missing the option to print multiple pictures per page in Windows 11 - the pictures are in the Pictures folder. I select one or more photos and Right Click > show more options > Print but instead of giving me the Print Pictures option it just prints straight away to the...
  3. Missing the option to print multiple pictures per page in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing the option to print multiple pictures per page in Windows 11: I'm missing the option to print multiple pictures per page in Windows 11 - the pictures are in the Pictures folder. I select one or more photos and Right Click > show more options > Print but instead of giving me the Print Pictures option it just prints straight away to the...
  4. Printing documents with multiple pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing documents with multiple pages: I use a Canon printer. Recently when printing items with multiple pages I've noticed that though they show up properly paged in the "preview" box, when actually printing they do not "spool" correctly and thus incorrectly print. This seems to have happened after a Microsoft...
  5. Printing multiple pictures on a page from File Explorer not printing correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing multiple pictures on a page from File Explorer not printing correctly: Recently I am unable to print multiple pictures correctly on a single page using File Explorer. I have tried from various workstations and printers with no positive results. I did try it from a Windows 7 laptop and it prints correctly, so I have determined it is a Windows...
  6. how can I print multiple pictures on one page?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I print multiple pictures on one page?: how can I print multiple pictures on one page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-print-multiple-pictures-on-one-page/716d8e38-6170-4bd4-b6d9-38ce14e5f584
  7. Printing multiple images on multiple pages at once in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing multiple images on multiple pages at once in Windows 10: I got a new PC recently with Windows 10, before I was using Laptop with Windows XP. I used to print multiple A4 pages in one go using 'Windows Picture and Fax Viewer'. Now I have various picture viewing programs (Paint, Paint.net, Photos...) but none of them let me print...
  8. Printing multiple pictures on one page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing multiple pictures on one page: How can I print multiple pictures on one page from my downloaded images either directly from my folder or opened in paint. I recall that I used to right click the image, select print and that option would show on the right side of the screen. I can't seem to do that now. What...
  9. Arranging the order of multiple pictures printed on the same page.

Arranging the order of multiple pictures printed on the same page.: This has been asked before, but I don't see any answers. I need to arrange the order of four photos printed on the same page. I open the file, select the four pictures, select print, select four pictures per page. But I can't control the order in which they appear on the...
  10. Arranging the order of multiple pictures on one page for print.

Arranging the order of multiple pictures on one page for print.: I asked this question before and got nowhere except frustrated! I want to print four pictures on the same page and arrange the order in which they appear. I open the folder with the four photos. I check the box on each picture and choose print. A page opens, which allows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printing multiple pictures on 1 page

2. printing multiple photos on one page problems