Windows 10: Printing setup error

Discus and support Printing setup error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Just trying to add a wireless wifi printer that's on my network and I'm running into this error. Any help? [img] 19763 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by seek, Aug 27, 2015.

1. seek Win User

Printing setup error

Hello, Just trying to add a wireless wifi printer that's on my network and I'm running into this error.

Any help?

Printing setup error [​IMG]

:)

2. HP4250 for both duplex and single sided printing using USB001 for both

I need to setup two HP4250's on the same port USB001 one for single sided printing and the other for duplex printing When I try I get an error that the port is already in use This worked in windows 8

DennisNewmanCPA, Aug 27, 2015
  3. gregpru Win User
    Windows 10 -Printer doesn't have drivers

Similar problem. After windows 10 upgrade, I get an error message every time I try to print. My computer recognizes my HP printer. Device manager say it is working properly and the latest drivers are installed. Still, no joy when I try to print error message
    says "Windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup".

gregpru, Aug 27, 2015
  4. Printing setup error

I was not able to configure my HP networked printer that installed and configured without problems on Win8.1. I had to remove it and run the setup software from HP. After that, Win10 found it and printed to it.

You may have to connect the printer to your PC, run the manufacturers software to connect it -- and then, remove it from your PC and reconfigure it as wireless. When you do that, the printer driver will already have been installed and it's more likely to work.

Mark Phelps, Aug 28, 2015
Thema:

Printing setup error

1. Printing setup error - Similar Threads - Printing setup error

2. setup error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    setup error: i have a laptop that came with windows 8.1 and i installed windows 10 and its a bit to glitchy for it so when i tried installing windows 8.1 back on it i get and error named [windows cannot read the <productkey> setting from the unattend answer file] and i dont know what to...
  3. setup error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    setup error: i have a laptop that came with windows 8.1 and i installed windows 10 and its a bit to glitchy for it so when i tried installing windows 8.1 back on it i get and error named [windows cannot read the <productkey> setting from the unattend answer file] and i dont know what to...
  4. Setup error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup error: I want to upgrade my windows 8.1 to 10 but whenever I tried to install I got this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setup-error/3755ac48-cc85-497f-88c7-974dc522db8d
  5. Setup error

Setup error: I want to upgrade my windows 8.1 to 10 but whenever I tried to install I got this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setup-error/3755ac48-cc85-497f-88c7-974dc522db8d
  6. Cannot print due to a printer setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot print due to a printer setup: HUAWEI MATEBOOK D14After installing Windows 11 and going back to Windows 10 I can no longer print due to a printer setup. My printer is HP ENVY 5530. However I can print from the printer a Printer Staus Report for example!Thank you,...
  7. Cannot print due to a printer setup

Cannot print due to a printer setup: HUAWEI MATEBOOK D14After installing Windows 11 and going back to Windows 10 I can no longer print due to a printer setup. My printer is HP ENVY 5530. However I can print from the printer a Printer Staus Report for example!Thank you,...
  8. Cannot print due to a printer setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Setup automatic dual side printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Setup automatic dual side printing: How to enable auto double sided printing to save time. I know how to do it manually but I'm curious if it's capable of automating printing as I have a new printer with all new specification. HP LaserJet Pro M1136....
  10. Setup Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Setup Error: I can’t set up Corel VideoStudio Pro x6. It says that “my system has not been modified” and I tried setting it up at least 20 times but I just can’t. I use Windows 10. What should I do?...