Windows 10: Printing size of a pdf

Discus and support Printing size of a pdf in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am wishing to enlarge the image size of a pdf when printing. I want the margins/borders to be smaller (or nonexistent) when printed. I have done this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CParnell_109, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Printing size of a pdf

I am wishing to enlarge the image size of a pdf when printing. I want the margins/borders to be smaller (or nonexistent) when printed. I have done this on computers before, but this Surface laptop and latest version of Windows are new to me and I'm not seeing the option to adjust print size by % on the print screen. I do see the option to adjust paper size...that's not what I'm wanting to change. I want to change the image size, not paper.

Thanks in advance!!

:)

CParnell_109, Aug 7, 2018

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Hi,

We suggest that you try to set the paper size of the exact document first. You can create a custom page size before you proceed with
    Microsoft Print to PDF, it should auto-detect the paper size of the document.

To set the paper size in Microsoft Office:

• Click on the Page Layout/Page Design tab.
    • Click on Size, and then in the options available, click on
      More Paper Sizes...
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and scroll down to the last option which is
      Custom size
      . You will be able to customize your preferred paper size.
    • Once done, click on OK, and then proceed with Microsoft Print to PDF.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Erika Aro Win User

Printing size of a pdf

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Printing size of a pdf

1. Printing size of a pdf - Similar Threads - Printing size pdf

2. Large paper size printing in PDF printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large paper size printing in PDF printer: Microsoft print to PDF it is only possible to print in ISO-A4 and ISO-A3There are hundreds of request s to add paper sizes up to ISO-A0 from 2017 onWHy still not possible to add paper sizes...
  3. Large paper size printing in PDF printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Large paper size printing in PDF printer: Microsoft print to PDF it is only possible to print in ISO-A4 and ISO-A3There are hundreds of request s to add paper sizes up to ISO-A0 from 2017 onWHy still not possible to add paper sizes...
  4. Print to PDF from Excel on A2 Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print to PDF from Excel on A2 Size: Hello , I have now finished an excel sheet but it is a big one that needs minimally to be printed on A2 size , but first I need to prepare it print to PDF in order to take it with me on a USB drive , maintaining all my formats and colors and ... etc , just as I've made the...
  5. Print to PDF from Excel on A2 Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print to PDF from Excel on A2 Size: Hello , I have now finished an excel sheet but it is a big one that needs minimally to be printed on A2 size , but first I need to prepare it print to PDF in order to take it with me on a USB drive , maintaining all my formats and colors and ... etc , just as I've made the...
  6. Print to PDF from Excel on A2 Size

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes

Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes: I have created a bunch of forms in the Printer Server Properties but I can't see the newly page sizes in the Microsoft Print to PDF .The new forms I am trying to add are standard page sizes Arch C 18 X 24 and Arch D 24 X 36. Please help....
  8. Printing Adobe PDF with Mixed Paper Sizes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing Adobe PDF with Mixed Paper Sizes: Hello - I've not used microsoft in a long time but needed a new computer and dual tray printer for invoicing and repair orders letter and legal size paper. Microsoft 10 and edge is confusing me. I've been reading to much time rather than plug and play and learned Adobe...
  9. printing on multiple paper sizes on 1 pdf

printing on multiple paper sizes on 1 pdf: I am having trouble in my printer properties /device settings, under paper source settings. I do not find how to select legal for paper size. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-on-multiple-paper-sizes-on-1-pdf/377670a5-192c-451a-af73-d56e85879a45
  10. Microsoft Print to PDF in ARCH D size

Microsoft Print to PDF in ARCH D size: It's great that Microsoft has added the Print to PDF into Windows 10. But the ARCH A, B, C or D extended sizes do not show up. How do I print to PDF using ARCH D size? I don't even see a custom option where I could enter the 24" x 36" settings. I'm also not crazy about...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft print to pdf doesnt have larger paper sizes