Windows 10: Prints Okay But Won't Scan in newly installed Windows 10

Discus and support Prints Okay But Won't Scan in newly installed Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Using my Brother DCP 7020 I am able to print but I am unable to scan. My printer is shown as compatible with MS10, and it shows up in the "New Scan"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by adinaoverbee, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Prints Okay But Won't Scan in newly installed Windows 10

Using my Brother DCP 7020 I am able to print but I am unable to scan. My printer is shown as compatible with MS10, and it shows up in the "New Scan" box. However, when I click "scan" a message comes up that "A problem prevented the document from being scanned...". I can't tell what that problem is. Any idea?

:)

adinaoverbee, Jul 6, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 6, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Prints Okay But Won't Scan in newly installed Windows 10

I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanni...ort-for-Windows-10-won-t-come-up/td-p/5323205

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Prints Okay But Won't Scan in newly installed Windows 10

1. Prints Okay But Won't Scan in newly installed Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Prints Okay Won't

2. HP Desktop F340 prints but won't scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Desktop F340 prints but won't scan: Running Windows 11. It recognizes my printer printing fine but also says "drivers unavailable" and Microsoft Fax and Scan doesn't recognize it. Using the scan button on the printer also doesn't work. Windows 10 did recognize all the printer's functions including scanning.I...
  3. HP Desktop F340 prints but won't scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Desktop F340 prints but won't scan: Running Windows 11. It recognizes my printer printing fine but also says "drivers unavailable" and Microsoft Fax and Scan doesn't recognize it. Using the scan button on the printer also doesn't work. Windows 10 did recognize all the printer's functions including scanning.I...
  4. Newly built PC, Windows installed but won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Newly built PC, Windows installed but won't start: Windows 10 x64 Education seems to install fine. But when it tries to actually start up, I get a frozen screen that says "Pro series" which refers to the motherboard. After installation it shows this screen with messages like "Getting ready", then restarts again and that's...
  5. Newly built PC won't install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newly built PC won't install Windows 10: System: Gigabyte Z370 D3P 1151300 series Intel I5-9600 3.7ghz 6 core processor 1151 300 series G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB 4 x 8GB 288-Pin GAMEMAX RGB-850W I am using a USB from microsoft, I get to picking either 64-bit or the 32-bit install, afterwards it...
  6. Newly installed Windows 10 Home and Printing Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newly installed Windows 10 Home and Printing Issues: I have just built a new computer from propriety components and installed Windows 10 version 1909 build 18363.836 a genuine copy and installed an HP Envy 4520 all in one printer WiFi connected with automatic duplex printing. In the Printer Properties from the Control panel...
  7. okay to eject scan disk not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    okay to eject scan disk not working: Windows 10 just installed updates yesterday. Today when put in scan disk, hit the eject key and now not getting notification that it is safe to remove the scandisk in USB port. Any suggestions? The settings under notifications are all correct. Just after their recent...
  8. Print & Scan Issues (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print & Scan Issues (Windows 10): I recently replaced laptop and am now running Windows 10 (Home). I connected to my existing HP Scanner / Fax / Printer and am having quality issues... I am having letters randomly missing in the document. If I print directly the letters are missing... If I print from...
  9. Newly installed Windows 10 won't connect to work domain

in Windows 10 Customization
    Newly installed Windows 10 won't connect to work domain: I upgraded a computer at my work to Windows 10 and when it was running Windows 7 it had no problems but now when I try to connect it to the domain I get the error "That domain couldn't be found. Check the domain name and try again." but I am entering the domain name right!...
  10. Windows 10 newly installed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 newly installed: Thank you for accepting me to this forum. When I purchased my new PC and had upgraded to Win 10 from 8.1, I was strongly advised to make a back up on data stick. I have searched loads of instructions on the net but cannot figure it out. I am fairly computer literate on Office...